Perisno Factions, Lore, and Info

Users who are viewing this thread

Coat of arms of Maccavia:

The coat of arms of Maccavia displays the symbol of the Old Gods, two crossed axes (due to the Old God virtues of war and domination), on the center of the crest. The Old Gods are the dominant religion among Maccavian nobility and of Agathor Krex himself, which is why they are given precedence over the New Gods in Maccavian heraldry. The top of the coat of arms includes a banner with 'Agathor' on it, an Old Gods word for a supreme leader or dictator.

Coat of arms of the Hakkon Empire:

The focus of the Hakkon coat of arms, the large golden eagle, is a relic of the original homeland of the Hakkon people. The land was inhabited by many of these magnificent birds, whose great size is said to rival that of the Falki. The black scimitars were added to the coat of arms in the year 350 to signify the Hakkon family's defeat of the rival Hammeriron family for the throne of the Empire.

Coat of arms of the Valahir Clan:

The main part of the coat of arms of the Valahir Clan features a line of fir trees (the tree most commonly found in Valahir territory) as well as a large axe, representing the melee-oriented style of fighting the Valahir have brought to Perisno from their homeland of Nisaynia. The white boar, two of which are shown on the top of the crest, are the royal animals of the Clan and although Galwean scholars claim them to be mythological creatures, King Ingveld is said to be the owner of the only two in existence.

Coat of arms of the Kaikoth Confederation:

The symbol on the main part of the Kaikoth coat of arms is a combination of the alchemical symbol of iron (♂) with a pickaxe, expressing the importance of the mining tradition in the Confederacy. The top of the coat of arms displays King Bergnar's iron crown around a range of mountains, representing the dominion of the dwarves over the mountainous terrain of their territory.

Coat of arms of the Zann Dynasty:

The Zann coat of arms is very representative of the Emperor himself. The ornamental Z is the same that can be found on Emperor Zann's personal seal, and the pair of angel wings is a nod at the mandate of heaven from which Zann derives his legitimacy. The rider's silhouette in front of the sunburst can also be seen on the coat of arms of the Jin Empire, the empire that Zann originally fled from on Khergia.

Will there be any more land-owning factions than the ones in the current version of the mod or are all the sub-factions just bandits and wanderers?

squamouss said:
Will there be any more land-owning factions than the ones in the current version of the mod or are all the sub-factions just bandits and wanderers?
There will be new land-owning major factions in 0.8 that either don't exist or don't currently have territory in 0.7, however most minor factios will still be parties wandering around the map.

FrijolitoJR said:
Are there still going to be minor-factions witout castles?
Nice coats Abot!
Thanks! Again, most minor factions will remain castle/territory-less. However, there are at least two current minor factions that receive territory in 0.8 and there will also be brand new factions with their own territory (giants included).

Abot said:
squamouss said:
There will be new land-owning major factions in 0.8 that either don't exist or don't currently have territory in 0.7, however most minor factios will still be parties wandering around the map.

FrijolitoJR said:
Are there still going to be minor-factions witout castles?
Nice coats Abot!
Thanks! Again, most minor factions will remain castle/territory-less. However, there are at least two current minor factions that receive territory in 0.8 and there will also be brand new factions with their own territory (giants included).

Do all Minor-homeless factions have the possibility of taking a castle or town?

Will it also be possible to join minor factions or change your culture to them? For example I would love a third legion culture or to lead them.

I am more excited for this long awaited 0.8 than I am for Bannerlord haha! Which also brings up the question when bannerlord is released will this Mod be updated over to the new game?

For the last question- there's your answer.
Leonion said:
Talking about BL...

As far as I know, it will use an entirely different programming language and Perisno runs on over 150 thousand lines of code.
Transferring it will take an eternity.
That plus different race system, different skill system, different weapon system and probably incompatible meshes/textures.

If you want my opinion, the mission is impossible, and no Warband mod will ever make it to Bannerlord.
Parts 2? Another-part-of-the-world kind of extensions? Full overhauls?
That's likely because considering the amount of efforts it will take to transfer stuff, it it easier to create a mod from scratch, and if we are already creating something from scratch, it generally only makes sense to create something new and different.

So, any lore on the new factions to be written? I'd be interested in hearing who all these new guys are Giants, Arulo (which used to have an entry but it seems it was removed), and who are Cretas Monarchy and Kuu-Lan Horde?

Brougal said:
So, any lore on the new factions to be written? I'd be interested in hearing who all these new guys are Giants, Arulo (which used to have an entry but it seems it was removed), and who are Cretas Monarchy and Kuu-Lan Horde?
Cretas is entirely Abot's faction. Their lore was originally written here:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,287568.msg6842732.html#msg6842732
I don't think it changed much...

As for Kuu-lan... Kengesh - a new companions whom can meet at one of the taverns (like other companions) shortly tells you the story of this faction.
There is more, but I still need to translate it since the person who suggested this faction was Russian. And his description of the faction has a lot of special nomadic terms, so it's not that easy...

No i mean as in why is there a guy leading an army of....i wont spoil it for those who haven't seen it....

But why does he serve the giants?

And why is he rapidly becoming my new favourite thing about this mod?

Back
Top Bottom