Perisno Development Thread | Version: 0.8 | Released >>

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolack said:
[Removed] Prisoner dialogs (too unbalanced)

...... I'm not being told that I can no longer recruit an army of amazons from my prisoners, am I?

I'm not being told that right? Right? Please?
Sorry,mate. It was great while it lasted.

I just checked this dialogue.
I think KS made it available.
Though this way you will only be able to recruit soldiers of lower level than yours and only from factions that are friendly to you.

Prisoners are prisoners after all.
They are not supposed to join you gladly.
Focus on rescuing enemy prisoners instead. :wink:

I second Lord-Latis' question - any news?

Also, I'm glad that you made it clear about the prisoners. I'm relieved. For a moment I thought that in 0.8 we woudln't be able to rescue prisoners and recruit them

OK, some news...

BS min and max sliders were changed to 120-504.
Reinforcement waves in sieges were increased to infinite - no more soldiers from garrisons vanishing into thin air.
The whole financial system was changed:
1) Single Diplomacy treasury was replaced with local treasuries for each walled fief. Money no longer teleport from one fief to another without consequences.
Also to add or take money from treasury, you no longer need to talk to your councellor (or whatever was that guy's title), you just need to press NUM1 or NUM2 while being in the castle to add or take 10000 aurums.
You will also be able to set each of your own walled fiefs to "accumulate money" mode (AM mode) to make it more "autonomous".
2) Tax money transfer inefficiency only applies to money that has to travel (and therefore gets stolen/lost/etc. somewhere on the way), e.g.:
- your walled fief lacks money to pay for garrisoned troops and therefore this money is taken from your cash
- you avoided activating AM mode and all the profits are delivered to you instead of accumulating
Tax money transfer inefficiency depends on the distance.
3) Alternatively, all financial operations (deposit/take money) will automatically be conducted with the local budget in your capital town if it is closer to fief X than your own party (i.e. optimized routes). Each walled fief "chooses" whether it is less expensive to deliver money to you or to your court.
4) That's what budget will look like (just 2 screenshots from testing):
h-163.jpg
On these screenshots I own Bulgan and its 3 villages (Mdippre, Chelnye and Qir), Selansir Castle, I pay for Uliastai garrison (unassigned fief) and I own Sekhtem and Zedouhkan (villages attached to Uliastai). Draharan lords really like raiding the villages though. :grin:
Anyway...
First, if you own both a walled fief and (a) village(s) attached to it, villages deliver money to this walled fief (no tax money transfer ineff. penalty for this transaction), add the money to its treasury along with the profits made by the walled fief, and then wages are immediately paid.
That means that if you own 100 castles and 100 villages attached to them, with each castle giving 5000 aurums and each village giving 2000 aurums, and castles' garrisons costing 7000 aurums each, you will never suffer a single aurum of tax money transfer inefficiency from them. Conquer all the map for yourself, if you like that.
If there is a difference between revenue and wages, extra money will be delivered to / taken from local treasury, capital town's treasury or player's cash.
Second, if you only own a village, its money will be delivered to you or to the main treasury.
Third, wages for unassigned fiefs are paid from your cash or from the main treasury.
"Net change" on the screenshots is your total profit/loss, though its distribution is always different and, if I may, more smart.

Last edited:
Leonion said:
OK, some news...

BS min and max sliders were changed to 120-504.
Reinforcement waves in sieges were increased to infinite - no more soldiers from garrisons vanishing into thin air.
The whole financial system was changed:
1) Single Diplomacy treasury was replaced with local treasuries for each walled fief. Money no longer teleport from one fief to another without consequences.
Also to add or take money from treasury, you no longer need to talk to your councellor (or whatever was that guy's title), you just need to press NUM1 or NUM2 while being in the castle to add or take 10000 aurums.
You will also be able to set each of your own walled fiefs into "accumulate money" mode (AM mode) to make it more "autonomous".
2) Tax inefficiency only applies to money that has to travel (and therefore get stolen/lost/etc. somewhere on the way), e.g.:
- your walled fief lacks money to pay for garrisoned troops and therefore this money is taken from your cash
- you avoided activating AM mode and all the profits are delivered to you instead of accumulating
Tax inefficiency depends on the distance.
3) Alternatively, all financial interactions (deliver/take money) will automatically be conducted with the local budget in your capital town if it is closer to fief X than your own party (i.e. optimized routes). Each walled fief "chooses" whether it is less expensive to deliver money to you or to your court. 
4) That's what budget will look like (just 2 screenshots from testing):
h-163.jpg
On these screenshots I own Bulgan and its 3 villages (Mdippre, Chelnye and Qir), Selansir Castle, I pay for Uliastai garrison (unassigned fief) and I own Sekhtem and Zedouhkan (villages attached to Uliastai). Draharan lords really like raiding the villages though.  :grin:
Anyway...
First, if you own both a walled fief and (a) village(s) attached to it, villages deliver money to this walled fief (no tax ineff. penalty for this transaction), add the money to its treasury along with the profits made by the walled fief, and then wages are immediately paid.
That means that if you own 100 castles and 100 villages attached to them, with each castle giving 5000 aurums and each village giving 2000 aurums, and castles' garrisons costing 7000 aurums each, you will never suffer a single aurum of tax inefficiency from them. Conquer all the map for yourself, if you like that.
If there is a difference between revenue and wages, extra money will be delivered to / taken from local treasury, capital town's treasury or player's cash.
Second, if you only own a village, its money will be delivered to you or to the main treasury.
Third, wages for unassigned fiefs are paid from your cash or from the main treasury.
"Net change" on the screenshots is your total profit/loss, though its distribution is always different and, if I may, more smart.
Thx bro :grin:
Just keep in mind that plenty of people love perisno.  :fruity: :fruity:

Leonion said:
Heaven forbid!
Don't bother gsanders with Perisno, he left the project about a year ago.
He works on different project(s) now.
Wait seriously? Damn, I've been gone in this forum for so long that I don't know whats new and what happened to the previous mods lol.

This thread will now be closed and removed from Sticky. Find the links to Perisno 0.8 here>>
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,359948.0.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom