Perisno 1.0 - Main Thread | V1.001: 4-8-2020

Users who are viewing this thread

What a nice job!
I haven\t played much,you know, Bannerlord, but what struck me right away are the new troops and mostly the nights, wow, I often take the range penalty just to enjoy the nights:smile:)

@Michadr: I know you were working on the HDR, in my case it is still way too bright on snow and in some other occasions, including when I talk to a lord,his armor glows, which is a cool effect, probably as it was back in the days IRL, but as is it is "burnt".

Sorry if I don't comment further but I have not explored much, The VMP has made a 10h long video of Bannerlord, so I am always tight on time...heheh

Just one question: I usually play horse-archer, would it be a good idea to go throwing in 1.0 (without spoiling pls)?? I ask before investing all in PD...

What a nice job!
I haven\t played much,you know, Bannerlord, but what struck me right away are the new troops and mostly the nights, wow, I often take the range penalty just to enjoy the nights:smile:)

@Michadr: I know you were working on the HDR, in my case it is still way too bright on snow and in some other occasions, including when I talk to a lord,his armor glows, which is a cool effect, probably as it was back in the days IRL, but as is it is "burnt".

Sorry if I don't comment further but I have not explored much, The VMP has made a 10h long video of Bannerlord, so I am always tight on time...heheh

Just one question: I usually play horse-archer, would it be a good idea to go throwing in 1.0 (without spoiling pls)?? I ask before investing all in PD...

There's been some new additions that make throwing much more powerful and varied than before, along with what seems to be an improvement in how AI time their throwing weapons to coincide with other units.

What a nice job!

Turn off HDR mode in settings. The new shaders don't like it.
I'm bias towards archery, but it's up to you. Either or work fine.

Last edited:
Hotfix 1 for v1.0

• (Fixed) Night Ambushes happening too often
  • (Fixed) Horse Tail was bugging on Some Horses
  • (Fixed) Fort Trilond was hidden behind Third legion Outpost
  • (Fixed) Castle Names in certain quests
  • (Fixed) Issue with Hired Troops

Last edited:
There's been some new additions that make throwing much more powerful and varied than before, along with what seems to be an improvement in how AI time their throwing weapons to coincide with other units.
Thanks for not spoiling it, then PT it is, only other time I did that was in Phantasy:smile: I like change, this is a big one for me...

PS:why am I "Lady Eir?" I am Krill, an elf badass, who is this chick?

Could it be that the ai uses combat sprinting even if you disable it in the mod options?

The troops are faster than they should be. I don't mean the high tier ones, my companions also.
When I let them charge they are faster than me, with similar encumbrance and way less agility and athletics.

I dont really get the point of that sprinting because there is no stamina. I dont recall the significant speed from 0.9 but it might have been there, it's been a while.

Hey guys, I'm new to Perisno, just want to ask a few questions before I start.

How is the weapon balance? In native I found them very poorly done, with 1h with shield good vs everything, or bow + 2h for more damage. Polearms are garbage except for lance couching, throwing weapons are a joke and crossbows are only good for party skill monkeys that lack real combat stats. Are things better here? Especially spears or any thrust only weapons. Are legendary/top tier weapons spread out (in terms category) or are they just bunch of swords?

Also I note this mod has races ... are they cosmetic/starting stat only or do they come with unique racial skills/traits? Are inter-race marriage / alliance possible?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, perhaps it is a dumb question, but are the hotfixes included in the patch, once they are released? If I download the patch (from Steam) now, does it include the first hotfix or do I have to download and install it manually? Thanks

There is a lot of race specific armor (human-only, dwarf-only, giant-only). Giants usually have really high strength (I say usually because it is possible to make a player character giant that is not overly strong, but it would be unusual), but that is the only stat/trait difference I can think of.

Leonion did a huge balancing pass on all the weapons several patches ago; you should be pleased with the performance of different types. Try going by the mercenary guild near the center of the map. At the top of the tower there you can hire custom troops and choose their armor and weapons. It is fun to experiment with lots of different combinations! (Under the reports section --> view minor troop trees --> you can change what the custom troops are named as well)

Sorry, perhaps it is a dumb question, but are the hotfixes included in the patch, once they are released? If I download the patch (from Steam) now, does it include the first hotfix or do I have to download and install it manually? Thanks
Steam updates automatically once you subscribe to the mod.
Also I recently merged the hotfixes into the main download, so just download the main 1.0 file and you are good to go, if you are using a non steam version.

Most legendary items are swords, only three aren't out of nine.

Ow, thanks for telling me. Are legendary weapon really strong? As in do I gimp myself for not using them? I really don't want to use swords again but in other mods its pretty much the only thing that is good in every situation, I was hoping it would be different here.

So I downloaded it and I have to say that I love the changes! :love: Finally the perisnoan culture doesn't feel like cheap alternative for the poor wannabe kings. Those paladins REALLY make me want to play for perisno. And I love those new archers too. And also the changes in the female troop line. Just plain awesomeness, I bow to you

I've run into a bit of a problem, the Reich took all of sut and inprisoned the three giant Lords, and then I took sut from them, but it's been almost a hundred days and those three giant Lords that I really want to recruit still show as both in prison and vassals of the sut Chieftain, but I checked all Reich cities and castles and they are nowhere to be seen. is there any way to get these guys back on to the map?

Also side question, are the Noble Royal incinderum archers for Tolrania suppose to be recruiter because their insanely overpowered

They vary in strength. Generally there's one or two high-end weapons that beat every other, especially in categories where it's the only legendary of its type.

Unless you are giant yourself you can't recruit giants lords to your kingdom.
Incenderim are noble troops, so yeah, you can recruit squires and upgrade into them.

Back
Top Bottom