Perisno 0.99 - The Main Thread (HF18 - 27.Mar.2020)

Users who are viewing this thread

Solution: Text log disappearing error Perisno 0.99
It was due to a Banner (blue background with stretched bow n arrow, arrow head to left side). Selection of that banner was causing error on every reload n load.
Finally after finding this out, I loaded game before being vassal, n then selected another banner. And all error messages also stopped.
Reinstalling mod didn't helped.

They have those invisible helmets.
No, they don't.
Cretasan troops don't wear head enchantments.

As for banners - all banners work identically. They all use one mesh and are placed on large texture sheets (if one banner was bugged, all 21 banners from that texture would be bugged - which in this case would be all Draharan banners, provided I understood you correctly and you were talking about Vizier Khalil's banner). So, naturally, I cannot reproduce your bug.

Hi everyone. First of all I would like to thank thousand times to the developers of Perisno mod, it's really great and with 0.99 even greater than ever. I played some earlier versions but few days ago, I finally conquered all of the Perisno. But still I have few questions and notes:

1) You can now hire your own priest and change your kingdom religion. Does it have some actual effect, or is it just for the flavour? I didn't notice.
2) In the notes on the knights of the eagle, it is said that they are working on some super weapon to finally exterminate the demon worshippers and that it is on the player to find out - is there some quest or event spawning, like with the DW
when you have 10000 renown?
3) After reestablishing Venetor, I was no longer able to hire 3rd legion trops in the Fort Trilond - maybe this is intended, but the PC is able to talk to the commander, gets to select the troops he wants to hire, but than you are stuck on that screen, because clicking on the options does nothing and you have no way how to leave that screen and have to ctrl+alt+del the game. If it's intended, than perhaps just disable the option to talk to the commander so player doesn't get stuck
4) There are few broken siege scenes, but I guess the devs are aware of this. What I can recall
- in Azure keep it is possible to shoot projectiles
through the magic barrier
, not sure if intended. Also in AK, you can break the door to the castle, go to the small empty room behind, but if you do that, you are unable to walk out of there. It does that both during the siege and during a normal visit, but during a siege, you're stuck there for the rest of the battle;
- In one of the giant's cities (I think Sut) when you advance to the keep too fast and far, the spawning place of the enemy troops is removed further and further away, which is a usual thing, but in other castles it stops in some "last stand" place, while in that giant's town it keeps moving the spawning spot away, till the defenders spawn at the very edge of the city, in some building, that is inaccessible;
- Fort Trilond/3rd outpost - neither your soldiers nor the defenders seem to be able to pass the bridge, they dance around, get stuck or walk one by one in a very narrow path

Thanks for answers and/or possible fixes if there will be some.

At last, some personal opinions:
To me, perisnoan troops available to the player are not very good, compared to other possibilites opened to player. I know they are cheap and quickly trained, but usually when you are starting your own kingdom, money are no longer an issue. And it can be money saving to have the best troops available that just don't die. So for me, it's really demotivating to choose the perisnoan culture, which is also sad, because it's there just for that, so that player can build his (her) own kingdom. It has also some nice lore. What do you think of this? Do you play Perisno, or other factions? In my last playthrough, I played Geldar and I can't really complain. Combine dukes and footknights and conquering never was easier.
Also, the Cretas die too fast. I tried several other playthroughs, and the Reich almost always conquers them within few months. Perhaps it's their destiny, but it's that fast that player doesn't really get a chance to interact with them or start their kingdom there :twisted: They could have severeal illican armies round their castle if they are in alliance, like Geldar have their armies.
On Venetor, it doesn't make sense to me that you basically do all the hard work, but the leader is then still Austad and once you start your kingdom, he sooner or later becomes your enemy, so basically you're creating yourself one more opponent. I know no one is going to change that now, but it would be great if you could for example challenge Austad to a duel over the ruling of the Venetor and you would then become a Visavo with venetoran culture. Just a little bit different way to start your kingdom

Last edited:
I know I'm late to the party, as Bannelord is out but I'm burned out on that atm and decided to play some version 9 Perisno.

After playing quite a few days of version .9 .99, I would have to say Perisno version 8 is superior to version .99.

Yeah it's just my opinion, and it is simple my experience, I've played a lot of both versions but some others may disagree.
Version 9 seems a lot more.. first of all, well it's a lot more difficult, and Perisno did not need to be more difficult.
Instead of having fun, you will be required to exploit more mechanics by whatever means you have to get anywhere.
Kingdom balance has some issues, three or so of the kingdoms just kind of seem to roll over the rest now, it was better in 8, imho.
It also feels like their is a ton more non-kingdom random stacks than before, there was enough before, sometimes just outside one of my cities there maybe 10 stacks of random aggressive troops of 4 different non-kingdom factions.
Stacks of 20-30 deserters will attack my army of over 200 elite troops just wasting my time in verison .99.
Also said stacks of 30 deserters will sometimes bring in some random army of 300 that shouldn't be on the same faction, but for some reason might all be (outlaws).

Version 8 is highly polished and well balanced. It's also a challenge and a half. Would recommend version 8 instead of .99.

edit: I was using .99 and not .9, I should have been more clear/aware of the version.

Last edited:
problem is 1.0 is already a thing, and 1.1 is WIP... so you're defenetely late to the party =)
....not to mention there was also 0.99 between 0.9 and 1.0.
....and 0.8 and 0.9 have virtually the same balance since I worked on both. 0.8 differs from 0.7 in this regard, but hardly from 0.9.
Somebody's seeing things.

....not to mention there was also 0.99 between 0.9 and 1.0.
....and 0.8 and 0.9 have virtually the same balance since I worked on both. 0.8 differs from 0.7 in this regard, but hardly from 0.9.
Somebody's seeing things.
I was on version .99, foolishly I didn't even know there was a version .9 :razz:

problem is 1.0 is already a thing, and 1.1 is WIP... so you're defenetely late to the party =)
Good to hear that, did they revert the awful buy/sell changes for shops? Where is the main thread for 1.0 I don't see it.. or any download options on mod sites. Are you sure 1.0 is a thing or are you i-magin-a-thing it? (haha?).

Last edited:
I was on version .99, foolishly I didn't even know there was a version .9 :razz:

Good to hear that, did they revert the awful buy/sell changes for shops? Where is the main thread for 1.0 I don't see it.. or any download options on mod sites. Are you sure 1.0 is a thing or are you i-magin-a-thing it? (haha?).
What buy/sell feature are you referring too?

What buy/sell feature are you referring too?
The green highlight of items and having to hit sell. What I don't like about it is, you still are clicking each item once (sell after and sell before, isn't useful for me, I always keep food at top and save items at the very bottom). So, you click everything and the shop is "full" so you can't even sell it all, or you accidently sell something you didn't want to to but the reclaim option is gone. Also the "You will pay X" is gone so you don't know how much your spending/earning. All and all I just think it's a lousy change. -- Maybe I should move the stuff I want to keep at the top so it's at least somewhat useful IDK.

The green highlight of items and having to hit sell. What I don't like about it is, you still are clicking each item once (sell after and sell before, isn't useful for me, I always keep food at top and save items at the very bottom). So, you click everything and the shop is "full" so you can't even sell it all, or you accidently sell something you didn't want to to but the reclaim option is gone. Also the "You will pay X" is gone so you don't know how much your spending/earning. All and all I just think it's a lousy change. -- Maybe I should move the stuff I want to keep at the top so it's at least somewhat useful IDK.
You can turn it off in mod settings.

Back
Top Bottom