Perisno 0.99 - The Main Thread (HF18 - 27.Mar.2020)

Users who are viewing this thread

Without opening cheatmenu... heck, even using it how hard is it to woo a Perisnoan faction ruler into marrying you if there is even a remote chance of pulling it of?

Eliminating the whole line of succession/ family tree?
Shaming the spouse into an untimely demise?
Be a walking god/goddess among men to (hopefully) make the ruler do your bidding with some blackmailing?

I really can't find a legitimate non-shady way of doing so, and even IRL books referencing circumstances of nobles remarrying are pretty sketchy, like there is always an angle for both parties.

For queens/kings, a similar renown and very high relations. For claimants, they'll usually accept after winning the main war.

Kings/Queens all have the ruler personality, which is the most neutral in the game. The only ways to anger a king/queen are to directly work against their favor, or disrupt their realm significantly.

Marry the ruler in WB? I can't remeber such thing being possible at all. Only claimants are marriable with diplomacy additions (rebellion must be finished and faction must control all its original lands for it)

Females might be able to marry female rulers, but I haven't support a male claimant long enough to test if the same works for males.

I encountered a weird, random bug that I've never seen before in several playthroughs of Perisno. I just got to the point where I renounce allegiance and form my own empire, and that flow goes through fine, but after my empire is founded, I can't enter any of my settlements, I only get the option to sneak in or request a meeting with someone. Anyone encountered this before or know how to fix it? Thanks!

I encountered a weird, random bug that I've never seen before in several playthroughs of Perisno. I just got to the point where I renounce allegiance and form my own empire, and that flow goes through fine, but after my empire is founded, I can't enter any of my settlements, I only get the option to sneak in or request a meeting with someone. Anyone encountered this before or know how to fix it? Thanks!
Are you playing 0.99?
If so can you send me your savegame file.

I suppose you attacked Zann Scouting parties before the invasion or any of their remaining parties after Zann complete destruction? Because it causes drop of relations with Player faction (and starting relations with your kingdom when its created as result) for whatever reason

Last edited:
I suppose you attacked Zann Scouting parties before the invasion or any of their remaining parties after Zann complete destruction? Because it causes drop of relations with Player faction (and starting relations with your kingdom when its created as result) for whatever reason

Zann hadn't invaded yet and I didn't attack any scout parties :/. The only unusual thing I did in this playthrough was marry someone from RoF, but I can't imagine that would mess anything up...

Zann hadn't invaded yet and I didn't attack any scout parties :/. The only unusual thing I did in this playthrough was marry someone from RoF, but I can't imagine that would mess anything up...

Were you a vassal for RotF? Due to their negative relations with the Zann, you might've carried it over when you rebelled.

First of all, I love the Perisno made and am super grateful for the mod team for working on it for so long.

I have a few questions about the update.

First, was income for the town enterprises nerfed in v.99, or is the difference in income between v.9 and the current version only due to the trade changes? I noticed that several of the enterprises (wine press, oil press) that were good money makers in v.9 make about half as much in this mod. On the plus side, I did notice that several of the other enterprises are more viable, but still not as good as the high end ones were in .9.

Second, is all troop activity governed by their troop type designation, or is troop behavior hard coded to the individual unit? I'm specifically curious about companion AI. I have some companions set up as heavy cavalry and some as horse archers, but the ones armed with fast horses and bows keep charging in for melee instead of staying at range. They're all still in the Companions group designation. Is there a better way to for me to improve this behavior?

Third, how does land ownership work? I've tried buying land in towns, and I know I'm supposed to visit periodically to collect money, but nothing seems to be collecting. I'm several weeks in to my current game and the lands in my towns have made no money. I'm just not clear on how this system is supposed to work.

First, was income for the town enterprises nerfed in v.99
Not directly nerfed, just changed.
The amount of produced goods used to be set manually, now it's calculated at the start of the game as a function of the enterprise's building cost, so they're more "equalized" in terms of starting cost => long-term profit (which still heavily depends on the town and its specifics, ofc.) so sometimes the result is a "nerf", sometimes it's a "buff".

Second, is all troop activity governed by their troop type designation, or is troop behavior hard coded to the individual unit?
For NPCs it's tied to each soldier's actual equipment, for the player it's tied to division 1-4.

Third, how does land ownership work?
Well, first, you're not supposed to oversaturate the market, so building any new acres is usually not recommended and will lead to 0 or negative profits.
Second, if you own the town, its land money is automatically added to its treasury.

Back
Top Bottom