Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Huge thanks for answering. I knew I broke it myself, so you didn't have too. I enjoy RPing as a Vassel in a faction so I usually use Morghs and create my own faction outta an existing one, its a shame that it has not been updated but wanted to say how much I love this mod and hope you continue to go further.

Victory conditions.

I joined battles where Zann hordes were defeated(after I got mission to destroy them) but no "mission completed" info.

They respawned. So I`d like to know what happens when I attack them first and allies join in after that. Will this be OK or do I have to destroy them all by myself?? Kinda difficult if I`m marshal and have several armies with me...

Rgds, Oldtimer

Oldtimer said:
Victory conditions.

I joined battles where Zann hordes were defeated(after I got mission to destroy them) but no "mission completed" info.

They respawned. So I`d like to know what happens when I attack them first and allies join in after that. Will this be OK or do I have to destroy them all by myself?? Kinda difficult if I`m marshal and have several armies with me...

Rgds, Oldtimer

I assume you talked to the Traveler and asked about news (he will give you the horde quest, Shi Jin is the actual quest giver) You can speak to Shi Jin after you defeat each horde, this will finish the quest and stop them respawning.

arduus said:
Oldtimer said:
Victory conditions.

Rgds, Oldtimer

I assume you talked to the Traveler and asked about news (he will give you the horde quest, Shi Jin is the actual quest giver) You can speak to Shi Jin after you defeat each horde, this will finish the quest and stop them respawning.

I did check dialogue with Shin but there was nothing abt. the hordes IIRC. Anyway THX for your attn. I will check this next time  after fighting a horde. And yes, your assumption is correct.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Back
Top Bottom