Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

Users who are viewing this thread

No problems.

PBOD(PreBattles ORders) : Pre battle planning + formations + many more controls and functions related to battles(shield usage,...). Don't let its title fool you, cause you can use its functions during battles as well. As far as I know the option is either useless or it just applies to the A.I. Again, haven't tested it. I have always kept it on.

You will unfortunately have to wait a week, since I can't really manage to remember it and I am quite far from my PC right now. Hopefully one of the other veterans here will answer you soon.

Dago Wolfrider said:
No problems.

PBOD(PreBattles ORders) : Pre battle planning + formations + many more controls and functions related to battles(shield usage,...). Don't let its title fool you, cause you can use its functions during battles as well. As far as I know the option is either useless or it just applies to the A.I. Again, haven't tested it. I have always kept it on.

You will unfortunately have to wait a week, since I can't really manage to remember it and I am quite far from my PC right now. Hopefully one of the other veterans here will answer you soon.

Absolutely no problem! And thanks so much for the information. All I meant was that if you're ever playing Perisno and you're king with a fief, check to see if it works for you. I set the AI to charge anyways, because I find it tedious how they advance normally in circles and stuff.

Thanks again for the help!

I think this is an old warband bug where the last faction doesn't get destroyed, so right now I've conquered everything on behalf of Elintor, the last faction RotF has nothing left on the map but the marshall Gunnar was defeated but fled but also hasn't respawn anywhere. I think its because peace was declared right at the end there. I guess I just need war to be declared again so I can wipe out all the remaining RotF lords on the map who are kind of just sitting doing nothing. Anyone has experience this? or should I just called it done and move on.

i have to say i hate the leaf bomb effect, watching the enemy killing your men is something, but watching your own men killing each other really annoy me.  :facepalm:

First of all, i just want say a big thank you to the team that developped this marvelous mod. (big shoutout to the guy that chose the music for the soundtrack, yum! i find myself headbanging sometimes to the more bombastic tunes.)

So, here i am, in need of a mount and blade fix and man, i just can't PoP anymore. I've PoPed way too much. I browse the forums a bit and find this lil gem. Download it, load it, put it on hard mode cause i like a good spankin like any true gentleman, and WOW good times.

Until, in a pitched battle against some lowly bandits, my pretty lady eats a club right into her pretty face (really, good job on these faces, mount and blades never looked so good), no horse yet i chose the adopted merchant daughter start so im kind of vulnerable.

And to my HORROR, i notice a 'you lost a point of tracking' and yoooooooooo... im not that much of a masochist. i mean at least in Brytenwalda you'd get that stat point back if you were careful.  And it made sense too, scars for cha, torn tendons for dex or str, yadi yada.  But skill loss? Damn man, i find it arbitrary and just well... doesnt make sense. at least to me.

I set out to find a fix or a solution, i cant be only one that wants a good challenge but got HORRIFIED at a PERMA skill point loss.  Im way too much of a daredevil anyways when i play M&B. How many battles im gonna be in for a full playthough, and forget joining a lords army, you gonna be one skill-less sob after your service thanks to the dumb AI.

Luckily for me, i found a Leonion post showing the code line responsible for my HORROR and how to change it. However ,**** me, i cant find it lol.
I tried and the only line resembling the one in the post has 104 instead of 101, and is found like 5 times in mission_templates.

Cant help but noticing the post is pretty old, have the code changed? or am i just completely hopeless in coding, to the point i cant even find a goddam line? :sad:

Pls halp!
(and thank you)

So i dont know if its intentional but ive got some issues with village quests, i ask the elder for a quest, he doesn't give me one, i ask again, i get the training quest, after that, no quests, nowhere, at all, like 5 months later another one, this time again after double checking the elder for quests, train the peasants, and no other quests in any village in the whole realm for god knows how long, i recently got a cattle fetching quest, on the first try of asking the elder might i add, and no quests after that.

I tried using TweakMB but it doesn't work on perisno quests, anyone know how i can modify the quest timers?

Edit: Actually, if possible could i replace the village elder quest scripts with the ones from PoP? I really liked the village quests in that mod

I am not a coder and I think that only Leonion is capable of answering your last questions.Yet,you should still be able to export your character and manually add the points you lose, at least this should work. I have never tried hard mode.

Manbuka said:
I tried and the only line resembling the one in the post has 104 instead of 101, and is found like 5 times in mission_templates.

Cant help but noticing the post is pretty old, have the code changed?
When you talk about something, it helps to actually post it, like the whole lines.
Unfortunately, I have neither eidetic memory nor telepathy so I can't tell if it's the same line or not.
However, If you had posted them, I would be able to tell you.

"To remove skill loss, find this piece of code in mission_templates:

-26.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0 101 2071 1 1224979098644774912 4 0 31 2 144115188075856241 1

replace

31 2 144115188075856241 1

with

31 2 144115188075856241 22"

There you go, sorry about that

@Dago Wolfrider, for now i only lost 1 tracking and 1 engineering  so its not the end of the world yet, but thx tho if i lose something vital to my build will do :smile:

Consistent Names (Addon)

This is an addon for those who would like to experience Perisno with different and culturally consistent names. It changes or adds names for armorers, weaponsmiths, horse merchants, regular merchants, arena masters, guild masters, village elders and faction mercenary recruiters. It also renames almost every settlement in Perisno.

5.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Ads-z.jpg

Images for new settlement names: Click me

Download link Zippyshare (0.08 MB): Click

or

Mediafire : Click

Unzip, drag and drop in your modules folder.

What's next? I am planning to rename all the lords, troops and companions. Stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom