Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

Users who are viewing this thread

3YEuYIC.jpg

3YEv24l.jpg

Thanks to: KingLeorik, corprus's shader, The Full Invasion Team's horse.

Is the AI going to be fixed soon? the enemy just lines up and keep moving to one side until they collide with the edge of the map. I know you can set them to just charge but it sorta takes the a lot of the fun away.

Leonion said:
3YEuYIC.jpg

3YEv24l.jpg

Thanks to: KingLeorik, corprus's shader, The Full Invasion Team's horse.

Oh yes, thank you for this blessing. I can only wonder what the heck that will be, but I love it already.

Added sort of "hotfix" that replaces paladins' and templars' equipment.
A fix for Leuven siege is also included.
Save-compatible with anti-ctd patch (or full version from the 3rd of November).
Worry not of you see templars or paladins naked in your party screen. As soon as you talk to them or start any fight it will fix automatically.

Leonion said:
Added sort of "hotfix" that replaces paladins' and templars' equipment.
A fix for Leuven siege is also included.
Save-compatible with anti-ctd patch (or full version from the 3rd of November).
Worry not of you see templars or paladins naked in your party screen. As soon as you talk to them or start any fight it will fix automatically.

Hmmm ... what next? Naked Priestesses? :fruity:
... then Little Perisnos? :razz:

BTW: Thanks for the update! :mrgreen:

HF5:
-save-compatible
-includes HF4 changes
-replaces some of RotF armors/helmets with better-looking versions, also replaces 1 Draharan armor
-again, worry not if you see Frod Ridere Fealcan naked in the party screen, it will fix automatically as soon as you talk to them or start any fight where they will participate

Welcome to Perisno.
Dozens of helmets and armors clip with each other (let alone color mismatch) because they come from different sets.
And that ain't gonna change.
Use items from the same set or tolerate the clipping.

Thanks for ze hotfix :grin:

E: Well, I installed the hotfix and when I loaded up my game I got a RLG error that says: Invalid number of item kinds 2733  :roll:

Are you sure you downloaded the right thing and copied the items_kinds file?
I only has 2711 items.
And I check all my changes on an old save from the first version of anti-ctd patch.

JabdiMelborn said:
https://www.moddb.com/groups/2018-mod-of-the-year-awards/features/players-choice-mod-of-the-year-2018

:party:

ciauz^^,
Jab

@All non-Italian speakers: "ciauz" = an informal variation of the Italian "hello" ( ciao) commonly used by young people.

P. S. Persino is not even in the honorable mentions, what a shame  :cry:  :sad:. Nevertheless Pendor ( fifth) and Warsword Conquest (  :shock: second  :shock: ) both reached the top five.

Thats kinda annoying. Pendor aside from the graphical updates has been the same mod for years. Perisno has come into its own and has especially this year made great leaps in improving itself. Also isn't the new update for Warsword still in the early beta phase? Don't see why it should really count.

Back
Top Bottom