Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Apstinentas said:
Well there shouldn't be anything entertaining about the wargs. It's a realism feature.
Keeping your troops in formation is the key.

Perisno has very little realism features in it, and its my favorite mod because of that. Please do not litter it with pointless "realism" features that just serve to be annoying and not entertaining like you said yourself. If Perisno were to have more of them then I would have to find a different mod to play.

Some ideas:
Now that Blunt damage doesn't 100% kill, what about having more blunt weapon variety?
Like :
  • Slingshot
  • Blunted arrows/bolts (might compensate with lower ammo)
  • Big rocks with splash for Giants to throw (someone suggested this before)
  • Boomerang?
  • Boxing gloves/fighting knuckles?
  • Flail, etc

Dago Wolfrider said:
Moreover that is nothing compared to my new super mega soldier: a deer. I am not joking I manage to rescue 27 deer in my 0.8 gameplay. I can not stop laughing  :mrgreen:  :grin:  :iamamoron:. I destroyed the Zann and a spear head of theirs declared war on deer.  :iamamoron: :mrgreen:. Unluckily for them I decided to join the deer in their war against Zann. Looks like someone did understand nothing from the Australians.  :fruity: Tomorrow I am going to upload some pictures in the Media/Screenshot topic.

Ok, here is the screenshot:

XoI9v.jpg

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,284940.msg9060198.html#msg9060198

The penultimate point. :roll:  :mrgreen:

For what concerns defensive allinaces, yesterday Drahara asked me to join them in a defensive pact. I had 99 right to rule, 80 relation with them, we are not neighbors, their king accepted me as a king ( you know what I am talking about ),they were at war with Bakhal, whereas I was at peace.

Not too many days later Tolrania declared war on me. The Reich joined our party ( Reich + Drahara + Me vs. Tolrania )

P.S Land at the beginning of the war:
Reich: The whole Reich's original land ( without Freising and Julre castle ( Tolrania ) ) + All Valahir and Sut
Me: Qaletaqa, All Maccavian cities, All castles ( original of Maccavia, Tolrania and Zann ) North and West of Leuven, Dailin castle and the Elven castle North of it, Freising and some Maccavian castles ( Tolrania owned some of them too: Anlux, Yorid and a third one )
Drahara: All Drahara's land, Kuulan's capital, whole dwarven territory, all Hakkon castles East of Krain.

Tolrania: Tolrania's original land + see above

Flail, etc
Actually working flail in Warband?.. Keep dreaming... Also flails aren't pure blunts.
For what concerns defensive allinaces
In one of 0.8 playthroughs i had almost 500 days long alliance (10 persuasion Fazl restored it every time after it degraded into defensive pact) with Falcons, with 100 relations + 100 relations with Gunnar and relatively far away territories. In the end only Bakhal and 2 superpowers left.
new super mega soldier: a deer.
Perisno must tremble before those mighty beings.

T.L.S. said:
Flail, etc
Actually working flail in Warband?.. Keep dreaming... Also flails aren't pure blunts.
Ah sorry I might be lacking in Warband modding knowledge.
Something like this isn't possible? >>https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,341083.0.html
although it does seems to need a lot of coding indeed haha :razz:

xiao23 said:
Did they change them? Blunt weapons can't 100% knockout anymore? If so, is it reversable?

It is 50/50 now. We still do not know how/if it can be changed.

Please, next time you have a simple question post it in the Q&A thread. Have a nice day.

willyflare said:
T.L.S. said:
Flail, etc
Ah sorry I might be lacking in Warband modding knowledge.
Something like this isn't possible? >>https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,341083.0.html
although it does seems to need a lot of coding indeed haha :razz:
Yeah it seems like it is possible but needs WSE, which Perisno doesn't use nor will we use it in the future. Cool feature nonetheless

willyflare said:
Some ideas:
Now that Blunt damage doesn't 100% kill, what about having more blunt weapon variety?
Like :
  • Slingshot
  • Blunted arrows/bolts (might compensate with lower ammo)
  • Big rocks with splash for Giants to throw (someone suggested this before)
  • Boomerang?
  • Boxing gloves/fighting knuckles?
  • Flail, etc
Big Rocks could be doable. We'll see. Unfortunately for me, I'm mostly out of town for the next 2-3 weeks so I can't get on my home pc that much.

Slings should also be possible, as replacement for the firearms, with associated skill. Brytenwalda has that. But I'm not sure how well looking can the animation be without WSE, those in BW are pretty stiff.

Sarin said:
Slings should also be possible, as replacement for the firearms, with associated skill. Brytenwalda has that. But I'm not sure how well looking can the animation be without WSE, those in BW are pretty stiff.
VC has fine slings animation
Yeah it seems like it is possible but needs WSE, which Perisno doesn't use nor will we use it in the future. Cool feature nonetheless
Flail itself is possible, no doubts, but its ability to go over or around the shields is (at least animation part of it).

Hi there,

So up untill now I have been equipping my companions, with what ever gear I can loot.  I recently noticed my enterprises and the land I own is bringing in some decent ££$$, so thought I would spend some dinar on the best gear I can afford for my loyal companions  :smile:

So do I;
i) Just get the best of whatever I can find ?
ii) check the background fluff of each companion & buy the appropriate Faction gear?
iii) Equip them in the gear of the faction I joined?
iv) Design my own "uniform" & equip all my companions identically?

I am leaning towards ii) or iv) atm  :???:

I suggest background, and eventually give them all legendary weapons/armor/mounts.

I have noticed villages offer you quests very rarely, I am not sure if it was like that back in 0.8, but its really hard to improve/fix relationships with villages so far, keep asking most Elintor villages for quests every 10 days or so and nothing, like maybe 1 in 20 tries give me a quest. Not sure if this is related, but most of the same villages had a quest at the start of the game, but it was the bring cattle quest and I just told them no, since that quest sucks early on.

Anyway, is this intended?

porkinson said:
I have noticed villages offer you quests very rarely, I am not sure if it was like that back in 0.8, but its really hard to improve/fix relationships with villages so far, keep asking most Elintor villages for quests every 10 days or so and nothing, like maybe 1 in 20 tries give me a quest. Not sure if this is related, but most of the same villages had a quest at the start of the game, but it was the bring cattle quest and I just told them no, since that quest sucks early on.

Anyway, is this intended?

I had the same problem in the beginning, but then it turns out that, like someone here said, the villages were just too prosperous/peaceful in the early game.
After being engulfed in wars and raided several times, they should be offering a lot more quests.

WHAT THE HELL PERISNO GOT UPDATED AND I DIDN'T NOTICE ;-;!
Oof, at least I'm not a month late!
Found out through going on my Youtube home page, then noticing this video recommended https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5w6b_PxmW8
So lucky that I saw this, so excited re-install Warband and play Perisno once again :grin: <3 Love to the devs and everyone who contributed to this

Back
Top Bottom