Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ahn, since when the dwarven use bows?Arent they supposed to be a crossbow faction only?
Also, there seems to be a real lack of female armors (for dwarfs and giants, including that you are able to start with a male armor for giant female)

Ahn, since when the dwarven use bows?Arent they supposed to be a crossbow faction only?
Only 1 unit uses the bow - Scouts (horse Goat archers), all other ranged troops using xbows and it always been like this
Also, there seems to be a real lack of female armors (for dwarfs and giants, including that you are able to start with a male armor for giant female)
Because their females can use majority of human and elven armors

n00bPanda said:
In settings formation looks enabled but i cant find how to set up formation...
Hi there! And please use the Q&A thread for questions next time, you might get answers faster there!
As for formations :
Complex and Advanced formations were removed in 0.9 along with PBOD,

BUT advanced formations can still be forcefully enabled via this workaround :

I am quoting a post from moddb that proved to work:
"For everyone that wants to use the formation ranks this is possible without PBOD do this :
1)open the module.ini located in the perisno 0.9 folder ,
2)search for formations ,
3)at the line "use advanced formations" change the 0 to a 1 , now you can use ranks with f2 in the battle .
Good luck and have fun with this awsome mod."
Source : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,380144.msg9046725.html#msg9046725
Credits to Dago Wolfrider and a Guest in ModDB

n00bPanda said:
And one more question, how can i change my soldiers weapon in battle Example ; spear to sword & shield
As for this, I think there's no such way right now. They simply switch to sword when it's close combat.

T.L.S. said:
Only 1 unit uses the bow - Scouts (horse Goat archers), all other ranged troops using xbows and it always been like this
Well, then a change to how much dwarven bows appear on the traders need to be made. There were a lot of them in the trader.

Because their females can use majority of human and elven armors
Well, it would be good to see that mentioned somewhere else and have female giants start with a proper armor then.
Also, it would be very cool if we could get dedicated female armors for female giants and female dawi (especially the giants)

But thanks for the explanation

willyflare said:
n00bPanda said:
In settings formation looks enabled but i cant find how to set up formation...
Hi there! And please use the Q&A thread for questions next time, you might get answers faster there!
As for formations :
Complex and Advanced formations were removed in 0.9 along with PBOD,

BUT advanced formations can still be forcefully enabled via this workaround :

I am quoting a post from moddb that proved to work:
"For everyone that wants to use the formation ranks this is possible without PBOD do this :
1)open the module.ini located in the perisno 0.9 folder ,
2)search for formations ,
3)at the line "use advanced formations" change the 0 to a 1 , now you can use ranks with f2 in the battle .
Good luck and have fun with this awsome mod."
Source : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,380144.msg9046725.html#msg9046725
Credits to Dago Wolfrider and a Guest in ModDB

n00bPanda said:
And one more question, how can i change my soldiers weapon in battle Example ; spear to sword & shield
As for this, I think there's no such way right now. They simply switch to sword when it's close combat.

For what concerns sword/spear usage in 0.8 you just needed to press F6 to have your soldiers stop using or start reusing shields, just try pressing some F(number) keys, but it could be a PBOD feature too. I have not tried it yet in 0.9 nor I can do it now.

P.S.  :iamamoron:  :cool: Willyflare and Dago Wolfrider best Perisno answering team ever.  :cool: :iamamoron:

vrork said:
Well, then a change to how much dwarven bows appear on the traders need to be made.
Why?
Dwarves make their special hornbows, but don't use them a lot so they sell them to other factions.
Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Leonion said:
vrork said:
Well, then a change to how much dwarven bows appear on the traders need to be made.
Why?
Dwarves make their special hornbows, but don't use them a lot so they sell them to other factions.

My gripe is not them having it there, but it is: First, if they dont use many, why would they make enough to flood their traders with it? Second: when you go to a place (irl) that is, lets say, famous for making cheese, what you expect to find more often to sell? Cheese and cheese related things. The dwarves are known enginners and users/makers of crossbows and the only crossbows i found were the same as the ones i can find on other factions.
tl;dr : The problem is not them having bows to sell, its the rate the bows appear in the stores. I look in both cities and more than half of the ranged weapons were bows (adding both cities)

Ran across this guy in the mercenary guild and he wanted to be hired. Couldn't resist. He now leads Garrison at my capital. He commands your respect. Look at him.

148owvc.png

BanditKing7x said:
Ran across this guy in the mercenary guild and he wanted to be hired. Couldn't resist. He now leads Garrison at my capital. He commands your respect. Look at him.

148owvc.png

It is a Bakhal unit. Next time do not start a topic for this, post it in the Media/Screenshot topic (read the first post: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,288064.msg6851989.html#msg6851989). Have a nice day. :iamamoron:

BanditKing7x said:
Sorry bro, move it/delete if you want.

Leonion will probably move it to Media/Screenshot ( he is one of the developers and a moderator ). Do not worry: "Errare humanum est, sed diabolicum est in errore per animositatem manere" ( for non Latin Lovers: "To err is human, but to persist in error (out of pride) is diabolical" ).

P.S. If I use emoticons like this :iamamoron:, do not worry, if Leonion uses emoticons like this: :evil:, well you had better change adress, name, surname,...
  :mrgreen: I am joking, Leonion is more than a reasonable person  :mrgreen:
Have a nice day  :iamamoron:

vrork said:
Leonion said:
vrork said:
Why?

My gripe is not them having it there, but it is: First, if they dont use many, why would they make enough to flood their traders with it? Second: when you go to a place (irl) that is, lets say, famous for making cheese, what you expect to find more often to sell? Cheese and cheese related things. The dwarves are known enginners and users/makers of crossbows and the only crossbows i found were the same as the ones i can find on other factions.
tl;dr : The problem is not them having bows to sell, its the rate the bows appear in the stores. I look in both cities and more than half of the ranged weapons were bows (adding both cities)
Then lower the abundance of bows or raise the abundance of xbows with Morghs editor.

Moreover that is nothing compared to my new super mega soldier: a deer. I am not joking I manage to rescue 27 deer in my 0.8 gameplay. I can not stop laughing  :mrgreen:  :grin:  :iamamoron:. I destroyed the Zann and a spear head of theirs declared war on deer.  :iamamoron: :mrgreen:. Unluckily for them I decided to join the deer in their war against Zann. Looks like someone did understand nothing from the Australians.  :fruity: Tomorrow I am going to upload some pictures in the Media/Screenshot topic.

Hi,can you say me int his mod are thefre any zomibies,monsters,or have palyer an opportunity to quckly exterminate them all?

Talking Man said:
Hi,can you say me int his mod are thefre any zomibies,monsters,or have palyer an opportunity to quckly exterminate them all?

Wrong mod. Check Paradigm world on moddb. Here you can find Giants, Dwarfs, Elves, Demons, but no magic, mana stuff or guns. Moreover they are not easy to exterminate.

Back
Top Bottom