Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dago Wolfrider said:
King Edric said:
I really don't like when people compare PoP and Perisno, they are similar in a few things but also very different in many other ways. People make it out like there's a competition between those two mods and in my opinion that's kinda silly. Maybe because I love both of those mods I think that way.

I've seen soooooo many arguments on this topic that I'm just kinda sick of constant bickering over which one is "better".
History is destined to repeat herself. :roll:

Unfortunately it is... even though cwr said everything that needed to be said :neutral:

As stated in the title my army of blunt weapon cav end up killing almost half or more of the enemies instead of capturing them and i was wondering as to why this started with 0.9 as it is quite annoying.

alster52 said:
As stated in the title my army of blunt weapon cav end up killing almost half or more of the enemies instead of capturing them and i was wondering as to why this started with 0.9 as it is quite annoying.

It's intended, in 0.9 blunt damage has 50% chance to kill instead of knocking unconscious.
As to why, I think it was to nerf the income from prisoner selling.

I think it's a bit more realistic to, I mean if you get hit on the head with a hammer/mace there is a good chance of dying or of being worthless as a slave. (unless a Lord wants someone in the corner...drooling, like a disturbing water feature  :shock: )

However I wonder if the Quarterstaffs/wooden clubs/goedendags types of weapon could be changed to a higher chance of a KO.  Then you could still run a respectable slavery business, that would not be too OP as only the lower tier troops tend to have these types of weapon. 

Of course I suppose you could still equip all your hired troops with a wooden club as a secondary weapon??

i have a problem with the venetorian culture, the troop tree shows that i can upgrade my legionaries to a third sabovalar, but i cant, the armored legionary (which is the troop tier previous to a sabovalar) don't give me the option to. So i don't understand if it's not implemented yet, or they are not part of the troop tree.

locochombok said:
i have a problem with the venetorian culture, the troop tree shows that i can upgrade my legionaries to a third sabovalar, but i cant, the armored legionary (which is the troop tier previous to a sabovalar) don't give me the option to. So i don't understand if it's not implemented yet, or they are not part of the troop tree.
There are Venetoran ALs and Third ALs. Which one are you trying to upgrade?
There are sort of 2 troop trees: for TTL as major faction and as minor one, and they differ a bit. Don't ask why.

Leonion said:
locochombok said:
There are sort of 2 troop trees: for TTL as major faction and as minor one, and they differ a bit. Don't ask why.
The ones you recruit (buy) from the outpost, i think they are the main troop tree (faction), i can buy sabovalar too, but i can't get them as a upgrade from my legionaries. So i don't know if there is a bug in the troop treea, or i'm just not intended to get them from regular troops.

locochombok said:
Leonion said:
locochombok said:
The ones you recruit (buy) from the outpost, i think they are the main troop tree (faction), i can buy sabovalar too, but i can't get them as a upgrade from my legionaries. So i don't know if there is a bug in the troop treea, or i'm just not intended to get them from regular troops.

The one you buy are the one of the minor faction, to obtain some major faction legionaries ( the one that upgrade to sabovalar ), Venator must conquer some villages, in which you can recruit the major faction units you need.

For those who use dwarves a lot and have problems with them getting stuck in sieges...

In skins.txt find
dwarf_skel 0.930000
Increase 0.93 to 0.96.
Tested on Forniron.
Making them taller is the only way to fix this that I can see.

Hi guys,
i have a big Problem installing this mod.
1. Warband - Steam Version
2. downloaded and extracted newest Version (0.9)
3. copied in .../steam/common.../modules/persino-folder
4. removed write protection
5. started warband (perisno-mod)
6. played, everything Looks fine

BUT

all "regular" Factions, Cities and Lord have their old names, (for example: Rhodoks stays Rhodoks not Elintor)
not the perisno names. So it's impossible to find some Lords for the perisno quests.
for example the quest for Princess Linthradil: i can not find Count Throthradien to talk to him, etc....

What am i doing wrong? Pls help.

Thx @ll helpers

Thx.

It's working...... Maybe that was to simple to think About trying it in english :smile:

Ok cu guys after conquering the world of perisno......

Parcival1204 said:
Thx.

It's working...... Maybe that was to simple to think About trying it in english :smile:

Ok cu guys after conquering the world of perisno......

See you, kill some Zanns for me.  :twisted:

EDIT: For a moment I thought that someone copied my name. A wild Leonion has just appeared instead.  :lol:

( @whoever_hasn't_noticed_it: Check the title of the last four posts. )

Haven't played M&B for over a year, but I just thought I'd reinstall it, which I do every 2 years or so, and play a campaign. I discovered this mod last time I played a campaign, over a year ago. And this time when reinstalling this is the mod I will play my campaign through again. Had a lot of lovely memories from it. I love the world and factions you can create, and customizable troops. I love the mix of Romans, Gondor, Dwarves and Wood Elves/High Elves etc

Much appreciation for the update! Glad to see more content got added since last time I played.

hipp522 said:
Is there an ETA on 1.0 release?  :grin:
When pigs fly or when Bannerlord is released.

Meanwhile, HF5 was updated.
In theory, it should fix crazy relation progression between factions (Aroulo signed non-aggression pact Bakhal Giants, Valahir and Kaikoth entered into an alliance etc.).
It doesn't break current crazy alliances so if you're far into the game you will still see some abnormal alliance-based war declarations, but over time (or if you only start playing) world politics should become more normal.

Leonion said:
hipp522 said:
Is there an ETA on 1.0 release?  :grin:
When pigs fly or when Bannerlord is released.

Meanwhile, HF5 was updated.
In theory, it should fix crazy relation progression between factions (Aroulo signed non-aggression pact Bakhal Giants, Valahir and Kaikoth entered into an alliance etc.).
It doesn't break current crazy alliances so if you're far into the game you will still see some abnormal alliance-based war declarations, but over time (or if you only start playing) world politics should become more normal.

DyMIO.jpg

I guess we only have to wait for Bannerlord's release.

:mrgreen: P. S. To completely enjoy some gifts/stages of your life you must not rush things, you had better appreciate your present instead. Be thankful, carpe diem et protinus vive. We have all something to learn from the expression of that pig, don't we? :mrgreen:

I have loved the chaos those alliances caused, but I missed Perisno 0.81 diplomacy more though. Thanks.

I have started my own faction via the Illica questline by capturing Voldeberg. The thing is, Illica parties spawn and still attack all the caravans that are trying to come to my town to trade. I am worried that this will affect my town's prosperity negatively.

Is there any way for me to something about this? Can I edit the Illica's relations somewhere in the mod/save files? Maybe make them attack the snow bandits that are all over the place?

Is this intended, or a bug? I get that they are supposed to raid factions, especially the Reich at the start of the game, but those relations do not seem to change after their "liberation". I think it would be more appropriate if they did not disrupt the trade for their liberator (me) and started being hostile to bandits.

Even if it is cheating, I would really love it if it was possible in my game. Thank you in advance!

Back
Top Bottom