Resolved performance issues and screen freezes

Users who are viewing this thread

draoidhean

Recruit
Tengo problemas de rendimiento durante un par de semanas, el juego va a ser imbécil, antes podía jugar 400 unidades con algunos imbéciles pero no muchos, ahora no puedo jugar ni siquiera 6 unidades en batalla y el mapa de campaña es el mismo. Desinstalé y reinstalé el juego, actualicé los gráficos, hice una limpieza desde cero con los gráficos de nvidia y ya no puedo pensar en otra cosa. Tengo un Intel Core i7 3.60 GHz, 8 GB de RAM y un nvidia geforce gtx 1050

I am having performance problems for a couple of weeks, the game is going to jerks, before I could play 400 units with some jerks but not many, now I cannot play even 6 units in battle and the campaign map is the same. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I have updated the graphics, I have done a cleaning from scratch with the nvidia graphics and I can no longer think of anything else I have an intel core i7 3.60 GHz, 8 GB ram and a nvidia geforce gtx 1050

I am having performance problems for a couple of weeks, the game is freezing, before I could play 400 units with some jerking but not many, now I cannot play even 6 units in battle and the campaign map is the same. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I have updated the graphics, I have done a cleaning from scratch with the nvidia graphics and I can no longer think of anything else I have an intel core i7 3.60 GHz, 8 GB ram and a nvidia geforce gtx 1050

hay que esperar hasta que saquen el juego definitavemente, por ahora es poco probable que saquen una version jugable, una pija pero es lo que hay.

I am having performance problems for a couple of weeks, the game is freezing, before I could play 400 units with some jerking but not many, now I cannot play even 6 units in battle and the campaign map is the same. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I have updated the graphics, I have done a cleaning from scratch with the nvidia graphics and I can no longer think of anything else I have an intel core i7 3.60 GHz, 8 GB ram and a nvidia geforce gtx 1050
Were you playing at the same version all these weeks? Do you remember any big update that you took? Is your config the same? Is there a possibility that the issues started after a windows update? Thanks in advance.

La última versión es con la que comencé a tener problemas ya que con las anteriores no he tenido problemas y mi configuración de la computadora y las ventanas es la misma.

La última versión es con la que comencé a tener problemas ya que con las anteriores no he tenido problemas y mi configuración de la computadora y las ventanas es la misma.
la 1.4.2 o la 1.4.1?, una verguenza la verdad estos..

Back
Top Bottom