In Progress Performance issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.2.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
So, basically I have a Geforce GTX 1050 Ti, Intel core i5 7400, 8 Gb of ram and my game runs at low fps at the lowest settings. What should I do?
The narrow neck of your system is the processor, but it can be improved a bit if you tell me a little bit about your RAM. Can you tell me if your RAM is running in dual channel mode? Dual-channel mode means to install two identical modules in 1 and 3 or 2 and 4 slots on the motherboard. Also tell me if you have an XMP memory profile activated?

So, basically I have a Geforce GTX 1050 Ti, Intel core i5 7400, 8 Gb of ram and my game runs at low fps at the lowest settings. What should I do?
In with situations is the game low FPS, campaign map, big battles, towns, small skirmishes? How much FPS do you get? Can you check whether the game is using your dedicated GPU instead of your integrated one? Thanks in advance.

In with situations is the game low FPS, campaign map, big battles, towns, small skirmishes? How much FPS do you get? Can you check whether the game is using your dedicated GPU instead of your integrated one? Thanks in advance.
In campaign map and small and large battles, but I found a fix and the game seems to run smoothly on low settings this is the link https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandbl...annerlord_2_is_stuttering_and_i_have_low_fps/ and I disabled sysmain and it started to work better

The narrow neck of your system is the processor, but it can be improved a bit if you tell me a little bit about your RAM. Can you tell me if your RAM is running in dual channel mode? Dual-channel mode means to install two identical modules in 1 and 3 or 2 and 4 slots on the motherboard. Also tell me if you have an XMP memory profile activated?
So, I can put my RAM only in to two slots, because there is only two slots so I think that is consider single channel and as for the XMP profile I cannot find it. My motherboard is ASRock H110M-DVS R3.0.

I have the same problem but not really low fps but a lot of stuttering and got no other replies oon the thread i made. Basically it's happening only during the campaign as the custom battle runs 500 men battles at 60 fps or more constant and it's starting to get weird. Noting that on the custom 500 men battle most setting are on medium,some on high and others very high.
Been experiencing this since i bought the game and it still hapeeeens

Can HDD cause problems? because my computer parts are not bad at least i have friends who plays with same parts without freezes. (i talked with a friend of mine and he said your hdd is too bad thats why your game is freezing and i want to confirm that information)
I stopped playing game because it's freezing so much :sad:

I'm playing with laptop which has GTX 1050 ti İntel i5 and 8gb ram

Can HDD cause problems? because my computer parts are not bad at least i have friends who plays with same parts without freezes. (i talked with a friend of mine and he said your hdd is too bad thats why your game is freezing and i want to confirm that information)
I stopped playing game because it's freezing so much :sad:

I'm playing with laptop which has GTX 1050 ti İntel i5 and 8gb ram
Yep, exactly my point and peobably exactly my specs.

Back
Top Bottom