• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

In Progress Performance drop during loading save game

Users who are viewing this thread

40i4

Recruit
Summary: Loading saved game multiple times during single session significantly worsen performance during loading screen and for a short moment after game is loaded. Mainly affected by this bug is music during loading screen
How to Reproduce: launch the game and load saved game. Play for a while, and load any saved game. Repeat few times and notice the problem
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-VGPlUIZLA2cQ2ESTCHo0KEGQ_XIQSRD?usp=sharing this was recorded at ~15th loading
Version: Main e1.2.1
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super
CPU: Intel Core i7 9700 3GHz
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: MSi Z390 A-PRO

Watergun

Regular
Yup, happens to me too after save scummings 😝
Not really game stopping for me. Whenever I heard this happening to the audio, I will exit the game, go for a quick toilet break, and launch and load up that save game again.

From a programmer's perspective, memory are not well clean up after unloading the current scenario prior to loading up another scenario. And this will accumulate over time (until the game exits).

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue and i am sure it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Top Bottom