Need More Info performance decrease after update

Users who are viewing this thread

letenneur

Recruit
Hello, I bought the game the day it was released and the game worked fine but today I have performance problems with the game.
my computer supported the game in intermediate graphics performance and low if the battle was important (500 units). but following the latest updates, I can no longer play at this level of performance and even very low. the game is no longer fluid either on the campaign map or in battle. I created a new part without mod to try but nothing helps. now a battle with 20 units the game is not fluid.

Can you help me ?

Hello, please make sure to remove the mod files, solely disabling them on the launcher might not do the trick. And if you can share your PC specs i am sure it would speed up the fixing process.

Hi, I have had the exact same problem. Before the latest update (e1.3.1) I could play the game on high settings without too much of a problem, just a few lags here and there, but completely playable. But after the update it is instead, totally unplayable for me. Stutter lag all the time in battles. Even if I lower the settings to low.

My specs are:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM): 8,00 GB
Graphics: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

thank you for your return uçanbiblo.
I delete the mods in modules and it is better. I gave minor mods and it works too.
my problem is solved.
but is it possible to recover backups with deleted mods? where should i start my adventure again ?

Back
Top Bottom