Resolved Penton with two-handed swords

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Encountered a companion at the tavern in Galend called "Penton with two-handed swords". Most of his dialog is error messages, but he is hirable for 180 coins. Most of his skills are 0 or very low.

7291A7EF0D1C25061382EB99EF28050BF4B627F9

A0CC9547869AEDDB308C0EACEBCB127555EC6F56

Computer Specs:
GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 3.70GHz
RAM: 32.0GB Dual-Channel @ 1066MHz
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. Z390-A PRO (MS-7B9:cool: (U3E1)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 465GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB (SSD),
1863GB TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 (SATA)

Since posting this I have found another character called "Suterious with two-handed swords" but on a different save file. This companion had the same character model, but was wearing a dress.

I thought I had a random unlucky set of people... but I'm getting clusters of these guys, with wonky eyebrows and no skills... in every game I start in 1.5.4. And usually a lack of actual skilled wanderers at the same time.

I'm tempted to make an army out of them. I wondered if they're some dev's father and I'd unlocked some perverse Easter egg.

sAa4Ov4.jpg

qAr8t0y.jpg

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
That upload system hasn't worked for me in the past but here's a .sav link I have already from reporting a different issue.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cxIodh-6T2hNFdMGgWC0ztBQFHCGEbHH/view?usp=sharing
This .sav is for 1.5.5 beta, Opening the encyclopedia of heroes you will see the abundance of "with two handed swords" wanderers.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom