Penalty for leaving matches

Penalty for leaving matches?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

I totally see where you're coming from. I've done lots of solo queue as well as team queue. I had a lot of fun solo queuing trying to find a way to beat those guys with better communication. I like using team chat to try and strategize with other solo queue players and maybe win a few rounds. It's hard to do that when everybody leaves. But it's pretty sweet when you come back from 0 - 2 against a clan and win.
It's just a shame. When the game's balanced it is lots of fun. Sadly that happens in 1 out of 30 matches so me and a lot of other people are quitting pretty much the moment we see a bunch of clan tags on the opposition. Boggles my mind to release a "competitive" gamemode but have no matchmaking or split for groups and solo queue in place.

As a personal note, I couldn't agree more with this statement. We definitely need a way to match people based on some type of Elo rating or something similar to prevent the roaming death squads of M&B veterans from destroying the fresh meat.

Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea when it will be worked on and implemented. :sad:

Really appreciate you taking the time to respond and letting us know that some MP changes are planned. I think the easiest short term solution is opening up a separate skirmish queue that only allows teams of 6. The coordinated people can play against each other on those servers and the pubs can have fun in normal skirmish without being rolled.

Really appreciate you taking the time to respond and letting us know that some MP changes are planned. I think the easiest short term solution is opening up a separate skirmish queue that only allows teams of 6. The coordinated people can play against each other on those servers and the pubs can have fun in normal skirmish without being rolled.
you would need a big ass playerbase for that, even league restriced their 5 man gamemode to certain times because there werent enough people.

Hard to say how "easy" that would be. But that would solve part of the problem.

I wonder if the seal clubbers would start getting in groups of 5 though.

you would need a big ass playerbase for that, even league restriced their 5 man gamemode to certain times because there werent enough people.

League has actual matchmaking, hence why they couldn't populate every rank and create balanced matches.

Ebs suggestion wouldn't create balanced matches, but it would offer new players some protection against clan stacks.

Back
Top Bottom