Pedophilia

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. It's a thread opened for all those who organize any kind of tournament or event in the Warband. There is a player named Marth in WFaS and Warband both and he is a pedophilia. Although this thread is not a targetting someone and being pedophilia is not concern directly the game, I have to mention some stuffs to support what I claim. He played WFaS in T_A_H for a long time. Lot of WFaS players know about him, what he done in the past and saying he would do it again. You can ask Simurg, Zdzichu or DonNeto for the truth of the things I'm going to tell you in a moment. The things he done I'm talking about trading nude pics of underage girls in the WFaS. Sending some pics of his own you know what I'm talking about. After the stuffs he ate in WFaS emerges, he quits and comes to the Mercs. At this time or before, when he 20 years old he sent his obscene pics again to Deluge mod players who pretended to be 14 years old girls. And now two weeks ago he is 23 years old and gives Mercs Gold to the other players in exchange of giving nudes of 14-15 years old girls. As it happened in WFaS, when the Fratres clan learned about his scandalous stuffs in Mercs they kicked and excommunicated him from the clan.

OjwjuU.png

So far you have read the basic face of his sick mentality. Let's talk a little bit about this friend's personality too. Although the problems with his real life don't concern anyone, for those who are curious you can find Marth's MB career here: https://lazarusorder.proboards.com/thread/31/mount-blade-career?page=1&scrollTo=110 It's also known that everyone he met during this career made all kinds of manipulations to justify his interest in little girls. You can see the manipulations I'm talking about by watching the video below. The age restricted video made by Marth when he is 20 years old to his 14 years old girlfriend in WFaS. While it's barely acceptable for a 14 years old girl to not be able to make the distinct of it, it's obviously a pedophilia for Marth to abuse it. Here I would like to say that those who don't want the disclosure of those who commit such a pedophilias by using the Mount and Blade game and its community are the masses who can feel the same. Think forty times while looking for excuses such as the privacy of private life to delete the thread. There is no excuse for pedophilia. As a result, I would like you not to have this player in any of your tournaments or events and to be banned from the community altogether.

The video he tells about his career and the game.

The video includes his 14 years old gf

Oj0VQA.png

Last edited:

Azorekt

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNW
Can agree, Marth is an known pedo since 2013-14 when he was active on wfas.

There is my conversation with Chaser. He's this guy who was pretended to be 13-14 yo girl. Full conversation is in polish, but u can translate it.

[sobota, 16:53]
azorekt le chariot:
jest jakas akcja
ze chca mu wjebac perma na merc
za pedofilie
podobno jakims malolatka placil za zdjecia
na mercu
xd

[sobota, 16:56]
⚡⚡ N A M I B I A W A F F E N:
nie rozumiem kolesia, przeciez on moze w kryminale skonczyc, to nie jest pierwszy raz jak "dobiera" sie do malolat na necie xD

[sobota, 16:56]
azorekt le chariot:
wiem
ale moja wiedza konczy sie na tym od czego to sie zaczelo
czyli od tego filmiku
Marth, czyli zgnoje wszystkich i pozostane bezkarny

no dobra to opowiesz mi o tym co popowicz mi napisal?

[sobota, 17:17]
marton jest zajebiscie ekscentryczny i egoistyczny, ale to juz wiesz pewnie, mozna by nawet powiedziec ze jest socjopata - czesc rzeczy moge juz gorzej pamietac ale wiem ze kiedys wlepil mi bana na serwerze SI deluge, ban zostal zdjety po jakims czasie wiec wbilem pod altem i zaczalem podpuszczac go ze jestem dziewczyna. zaprosil mnie na ts, ja udawalem ze nie mam glosu, on wszystko lyknal. po godzinie czy dwoch powiedzialem mu zeby wyslal penisa. on myslac ze jestem dziewczyna, chcial abym wykonal pierwszy ruch i wyslal cos od siebie (tu ciekawostka, niby marton lubi bardzo gole brzuszki xD). powysylalem mu zdjecia jakiejs szluchy z instagrama na szybko, on oczywiscie lyknal i wyslal mi smierdziela oraz twarz. po chwili zaczal zadac bardziej dzielnych fotek, grozac ze jezeli sie przeciwstawie wszedzie mnie pobanuje i nigdy nie pogram sobie na delungu wincyj xD. dalem mu znac ze wiecej nie bedzie, i ze zostal wkrecony znowu... przypominam ze przez caly czas interakcji (nie wiem ile mial lat wtedy, chyba 20plus) wiedzial ze alter ego ma z 13-14 lat bo mu powiedzialem, wiec nawet to go nie powstrzymalo. swoja droga popowicz chyba wie badz ktos inny gdzie ten degenerat mieszka, moze lepiej byloby organom scigania tego leszcza podpierdolic za to co robil i robi

[sobota, 17:22]
azorekt le chariot:
tzn ja wiem jak on sie nazywa itd
znam jego fb
bo on gral w dp jakos w 2012-16
i go z dp znalem

[sobota, 17:23]
co on teraz na mercu robi xd

[sobota, 17:23]
azorekt le chariot:
nie wiem
gra tam z polakami
z deluge

Last edited:

ZombieJR

Knight at Arms
Finally a thread this guy posts I can get behind.
The video is honestly hilarious (looking past the fact the girl is 15 and he’s past the age of 1:cool: not saying his weird fantasy for minors is funny.

According to the information I just learned he was blackmailing a girl from Deluge mod saying that if she doesn't give Merc Gold he will share her nude photos. Although this situation was sent to Sandorra by Edric and someone, it's said that Sandorra didn't take any action. When I opened this thread on the Mercenaries forum it was deleted by Sandorra under the excuse of privacy. It should be understood that this issue has been broughted in MB communities for years and has no privacy left. Otherwise I will start looking for concealed thought.

As a correction, Ventru and Supra were proven to be innocent in these scandals. Don't bill a sick pedophilia to other people. Marth is responsible for all those things and the administrations must do what is necessary.

F0_

Sergeant
WB
I'd be more inclined to believe this if you broke up your paragraphs.

If this is serious, this isn't the right place for it. If this isn't serious, it's not funny. Stick to making fake exposes about players cheating.

Firstly, M&B forum definitely isn't the right place to make such a post. If you feel like there is an event of cyber-crime you should report it to your local authorities instead, with all of the evidence.

Secondly, you talk about him a lot and it seems like a person who you have personally known. In that case, have you attempted to talk to him about this? Perhaps he's been abused in his childhood as well, or maybe he has a particularly tough life? Talking bad about people is always the easiest, but have you considered helping instead? Whilst it is not my place to talk about such issues (as I have no experience-based or academic knowledge in this area), a quick google search yields: "Many people who identify pedophilic interests often want help but don’t know how to ask. Sometimes they may leave clues in order to get caught, as they don’t know how to talk about something so personal or private."

Finally, if it is indeed an issue of paedophilia, blackmailing, and other, rather *evil* topics, please try to keep the privacy as high as possible, especially in the case of the victims. Sharing names, nicks, and locations is not essential.

Ser Jon

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
It's not up to him to help someone abusing minors, and the first thought he should have should be about protecting his victims and exposing him, not protecting him.

OP, report to the platforms he frequents and then report it to your local authorities. This won't do anything being posted here except expose him to a few M&B players, it won't stop him from preying on children.

Firstly, M&B forum definitely isn't the right place to make such a post. If you feel like there is an event of cyber-crime you should report it to your local authorities instead, with all of the evidence.

Secondly, you talk about him a lot and it seems like a person who you have personally known. In that case, have you attempted to talk to him about this? Perhaps he's been abused in his childhood as well, or maybe he has a particularly tough life? Talking bad about people is always the easiest, but have you considered helping instead? Whilst it is not my place to talk about such issues (as I have no experience-based or academic knowledge in this area), a quick google search yields: "Many people who identify pedophilic interests often want help but don’t know how to ask. Sometimes they may leave clues in order to get caught, as they don’t know how to talk about something so personal or private."

Finally, if it is indeed an issue of paedophilia, blackmailing, and other, rather *evil* topics, please try to keep the privacy as high as possible, especially in the case of the victims. Sharing names, nicks, and locations is not essential.
M&B forum is definitely the right place to make such a post against a pedophilia who is interested in little girls on Warband for years. Being abused or having a great trauma when X were kid is definitely not an excuse for pedophilia, IT CANNOT BE EVEN OFFERED. Also, what do you mean by local authorities? I didn't even mention that this man is a teacher on the thread yeah? You want to sent your children near this man to take care of your children? As Ser Jon said, it's the healthiest rule to be known and excluded by everyone who have this type of disease. Necessary actions will be taken until the innocence of some people involved in the stuffs is proven, this is the most concession to be given.

Ser Jon

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
He means that reporting it here won't ultimately solve anything, and he's right. All this is doing is letting us know of him and be cautious of him, but it won't stop him from abusing other minors. For that to be stopped, you need to report him on his platforms (Discord, Twitter, Youtube etc) and then report to your local authorities, and see what can be done.

He means that reporting it here won't ultimately solve anything, and he's right. All this is doing is letting us know of him and be cautious of him, but it won't stop him from abusing other minors. For that to be stopped, you need to report him on his platforms (Discord, Twitter, Youtube etc) and then report to your local authorities, and see what can be done.
First of all, since I opened this thread we have gotten a lot of evidence from those who know the past and things that he done of this person. The goal of sharing this on the forum is a goal that starts from here, extends to the deprive this mentality that whom gave so much importance to this game from the game. No one will care what he will turn into after he cannot be accommodated in a game that he says will kill himself in it's absence. I used to say harsher things but I'm not saying it because I don't think it will follow the forum rules. In addition to his personal accounts, there is a complaint process available we would send to his workplace. And since his workplace is a school, think about how you can save the kids in that school rather than question the ethics of what I done.

Screenshot_20210426-053218.png

Screenshot_20210426-053208.png

20210426_054405.png

Last edited:

Ser Jon

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
First of all, since I opened this thread we have gotten a lot of evidence from those who know the past and things that he done of this person. The goal of sharing this on the forum is a goal that starts from here, extends to the deprive this mentality that whom gave so much importance to this game from the game. No one will care what he will turn into after he cannot be accommodated in a game that he says will kill himself in it's absence. I used to say harsher things but I'm not saying it because I don't think it will follow the forum rules. In addition to his personal accounts, there is a complaint process available we would send to his workplace. And since his workplace is a school, think about how you can save the kids in that school rather than question the ethics of what I done.

Screenshot_20210426-053218.png

Screenshot_20210426-053208.png

20210426_054405.png

I'm not trying to question your decisions or imply we shouldn't help the children. I have a question...is English your first language? I'm beginning to think there is a language barrier between us. I'm simply saying what you are doing here is pointless. It will change nothing, save no children, nothing. If you know where he works, email or call that place of work and tell them what is going on. Or better yet, call the police in that area and tell them.

I'm not trying to question your decisions or imply we shouldn't help the children. I have a question...is English your first language? I'm beginning to think there is a language barrier between us. I'm simply saying what you are doing here is pointless. It will change nothing, save no children, nothing. If you know where he works, email or call that place of work and tell them what is going on. Or better yet, call the police in that area and tell them.
I didn't mean you when I talk about questioning ethics but I guess you have problems with understanding what you read. There is some points about what I'm doing here because people sending us what they know about this case and we can have more evidence. This pedophilia guy is experiencing some pressure for a licit reason in an environment where he gives his years. These are enough reasons to keep this updated. If you haven't understood it still, I have nothing to do for you from now on.

Ser Jon

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I didn't mean you when I talk about questioning ethics but I guess you have problems with understanding what you read. There is some points about what I'm doing here because people sending us what they know about this case and we can have more evidence. This pedophilia guy is experiencing some pressure for a licit reason in an environment where he gives his years.

You didn't mean me, but you quoted me and said "you" multiple times? Whatever.

These are enough reasons to keep this updated. If you haven't understood it still, I have nothing to do for you from now on.

Honestly, you need to calm down and stop being incredibly rude to people just trying to tell you that this thread serves no purpose here and that you could do more by actually reporting it—before he hurts another child. I guess that's not really a priority here though, is it?

You didn't mean me, but you quoted me and said "you" multiple times? Whatever.

Honestly, you need to calm down and stop being incredibly rude to people just trying to tell you that this thread serves no purpose here and that you could do more by actually reporting it—before he hurts another child. I guess that's not really a priority here though, is it?
The main case deviates from its purpose because of your attempt to prove that you are right about an irrelevant issue. I have said 50 times that necessary actions will be taken regarding real life and personal accounts, thus preventing children from being harmed. Stop misleading and sabotaging the main discussion of it. With these actions it doesn't seem that you have any intention of saving a child at all.

Ser Jon

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I don't know if these accusations are true about the person, they probably are, and I don't know if you are trolling your responses now, but it doesn't matter. I've reported the thread. If you will not do anything about this, hopefully the moderators will know how to respond to this now that it has been brought to their forum. At least then, there's a chance a child could be saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom