Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cartread

Sergeant at Arms
I'm announcing the release of Peasants v.1:

Peasants v.1

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=643

Peasants borrows from Lords of the Realm II, Age of Empires II, Heroes of Might and Magic and Sword of the Samurai, and is a turn-based management/builder/strategy mod for M&B.

Cartread said:
Thanks Chel. :smile:  Try it out if you like the games mentioned.

I sure will!
I've had ideas about a similar kind of mod floating around, but not as elaborate as yours :smile:

A couple of problems with the spawn points on the map (sea raiders spawned in the sea  :smile: ) but all in all I like it very much.

Huh....this mod is amazing! Although the name "peasants" doesn't really describe or sound like what you have in that mod.

yellowpaco said:
Huh....this mod is amazing! Although the name "peasants" doesn't really describe or sound like what you have in that mod.

You spend most of it assigning peasants to tasks, actually.

Thanks for pointing the sea raider spawns, stonegolem, though it shouldn't interfere with the gameplay.

Chel said:
I've had ideas about a similar kind of mod floating around, but not as elaborate as yours :smile:

Yes, we do have similar modding ideas, don't we. :razz:

Excellent mod.

Some 'bugs'[?]
During a seige with walls, the troops don't seem to recognize the walls as barriers and just stand there trying to run(or even fight) through them.
Some funny stuff happened during a 'seige defense' battle, I got knocked out and then it was just me against the castle, which I left, getting the message that I had conquered it, then an error caused it to crash, although I didn't catch what it was exactly.

Bugs (as I play):

1: Just talked with the baron, and it seems like there is some dialogue missing. When you give him enough gold to talk to him, and if you choose the compliment option, it goes into an inescapable conversation. In other words, it's stuck at "You have fine governing skills."

Peasants v.1 looks, sounds, and comments by people are great.. that only leaves me to one option... DOWNLOADING  :grin: looks totally cool  :smile:

Bada let me explain something to you

It's FRICKEN, hard to compile a mod into an installer every single stinken time the creator does another release.

Installers are what mod creators consider doing when it's finished, or close to finishing.

Please for moders sanity stop asking for an installer for every single mod that comes out.

just use winrar, its got an unlimited free trail (even though it says its only 40 days).

All you have to do is right click the file, click unzip (filename), open the mount and blade folder, open the folder called modules, open the mod's folder, then...copy and paste.

Anyway extremly excellent work as allways Cartread

EDIT: sorry if it came out harsh...I'm out of my medication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom