SP Native Other Peasants v.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I got this screen I entered the battle screen again until it said "battle won" etc.  When I tabbed out I got a victory message.

DarkAnd: right.  i forgot about them

EasyCo, Zorb: yeah, I thought I fixed this bug.  But waiting on the map for a while or resting troops for a day should enable a battle again.  I'll find a better solution to this.
Zorb: draw the battle to a close is when their leader enters the battle, and if you kill him, you conquer the region.

Ace Martyr: wow, that was fast and you got past the bugs :razz:

Night Rider: you need to pass a week, & for the battle won problem see above.

When does the enemy send out parties or do anything? What do you do with a conquered region? I've clicked the swordsmen tab, but I'm not sure if it did anything.

Edit: What is the purpose of the lady at the market?

i got a bug to
when i go to the spy guild or howe ever it's called:razz: and i asked for information it said that they had -40 to -100 peasants making there fiefs not getting bigger in 2 seasons
and yeah its only possible to kill the mounted swordsmen with arrows or bolts

Drilling is not like with a big drill it's a point to train your garrison soldiers don't do it if you don't want to kill them its training them or something.

arcka said:
Drilling is not like with a big drill it's a point to train your garrison soldiers don't do it if you don't want to kill them its training them or something.

Yes, I kind of realized it was not an actual drill.

Although I've done the drill and it didn't seem to do anything.

your men cant lvl accept for your flag carrier
but i guess its a sort of way to train your strategy?

How do you make allies in this mod? All I get is the option to attack whenever I go to a foreign region.

Oh yeah, heres a suggestion, you should allow players to be stronger when they start...can't do one hit on those darn Mounted Swordsman..  :mad:

Frisian dude: Is it because you have wooden palisade (you can't have both)?

EasyCo: Because it is turn-based, the opposing regions don't send out parties.  A conquered region should produce some troops each week.  The lady did sell merchant goods, but they were bugged.

Night Rider: which region (who's was it: Maximus, Jacobs, Regneir or Randolf) isn't producing troops per week?

hambal: negative peasants eh...oh...I see where i messed that. thanks

EasyCo: hmm did I forget the archer spawn point?

Drilling is just for fun.  I could make it train them..

hambal: yeah, I'm reworking the troop types and giving tips on them for the next version.

yellowpaco: you must enter alone to make allies (by giving gold) though it's not really important

I suggest importing character!

I conquered everything,would you mind to add some additional Regions ? :sad:
btw when i draw the battle to a close ,their leader is mostly already dead,as he often dies in the first skirmish/the breaking of the gates.
The build stone wall feature is so awesome,though they mess up the AI,it looks impressive and it lets you feel save in there.

Cartread said:
Frisian dude: Is it because you have wooden palisade (you can't have both)?

EasyCo: Because it is turn-based, the opposing regions don't send out parties.  A conquered region should produce some troops each week.  The lady did sell merchant goods, but they were bugged.
So the enemy can't send out parties? So why should we build walls then?

Night Rider: which region (who's was it: Maximus, Jacobs, Regneir or Randolf) isn't producing troops per week?
I took the south region (I think it was Regneir) and still several weeks later I don't see any troops, not mine, or any enemies.

hambal: negative peasants eh...oh...I see where i messed that. thanks

EasyCo: hmm did I forget the archer spawn point?
This was when I did the drill with the archers on my side. In case that helps any.

Drilling is just for fun.  I could make it train them..
I personally think it should train them somehow. It IS a drill, after all. :smile:

hambal: yeah, I'm reworking the troop types and giving tips on them for the next version.

yellowpaco: you must enter alone to make allies (by giving gold) though it's not really important

I suggest importing character!

Remarks are in red.

What is the point of getting new troops to join? You see the villagers going about, and can get them for 200 food, but it doesn't seem worth it:

1. More mouths to feed.
2. They can't do anything since they're more than you can have.
3. You have to wait to fight a party that is not in the ocean. :smile:

Still a very good mod. Never would have expected something like this. :smile:

I took Regneir and Randolf.  Whate exactly are you supposed to do to get troops from captured lands?  I talked to the guy and selected archers, but several weeks later nothing has changed.

@EasyCo506
If you have bad relations, you get a warning from the head farmer that next week you will be atacked, and then go to the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom