SP Native Other Peasants v.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FrisianDude said:
Jhnking said:
Not that I know of, but If I were you Id be flaming this guy before daumor or someone else arrives here.

Really? It seemed like a relatively legitimate question to me. :neutral:
Not to mention, who the **** is daumor?
He is a poster mainly at NE that usaly whenever someone makes a bad post, he replys to it by making the receptint feel bad with sarcastic humer.

am I missing something incredibly obvious or is there a problem with the module.ini?

Might be my Mount&Blade, its the Horse_meshes.brf and if you remove them from the ini - Horse_anis

killop5 said:
am I missing something incredibly obvious or is there a problem with the module.ini?

Might be my Mount&Blade, its the Horse_meshes.brf and if you remove them from the ini - Horse_anis

this mod is for a older version of mount and blade.

killop5 said:

Kazzan said:
It's for .903.
facepalm.jpg
sry if it seemed a little too mean, i couldn't help :wink:

I made the same mistake. Even went as far as to copy and paste all the resources from Natives ini file and pasted it into the peasants one. Then noticed right down the bottom of the Peasants module.ini it said "For version .903"

****. I wish he had released the source code before disappearing.

Messerschmitt said:
Update the damned mod already, Cartread. Don't die until you fix the download atleast.
everyone is leaving this game for other games.
For God's sake, this thread has been dead for so long. Must you dig it up?

http://commando.com.ua/mb/historigeroy/2421-mod-peasants-v1.html  you can find this mod there with links to download :grin:

Sorry to bump, it didn't say I was commenting in a page that was here for longer than 153 days.
Also, that entire website is in russian, and it just linked me back to taleworlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom