Peasant Rebellion Night, multiplayer event! UPDATED RULES

What should the Players' Choice mode be?

• Siege

Votes: 104 48.1%
  • Standard Team Death Match

Votes: 40 18.5%
  • Capture the Flag

Votes: 49 22.7%
  • Other

Votes: 23 10.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm more or less a medieval peasant IRL (in terms of being moderately poor :oops:) so I'd love to fight for the rich and strong! I heard there'll be a big feast for the rich before the event starts while the peasants will eat their own feces or whatever the likes of them do. Also, it'll get me more kills. :cool:

Kittenhuffer said:
I'm more or less a medieval peasant IRL (in terms of being moderately poor :oops:) so I'd love to fight for the rich and strong! I heard there'll be a big feast for the rich before the event starts while the peasants will eat their own feces or whatever the likes of them do. Also, it'll get me more kills. :cool:

Kittenhuffer you sure do have a mighty fine profile status message, hah  :mrgreen:

You should start a pool on how many times "Help! Help! I'm being repressed!" get's shouted from the peasants.

Average per match, mean per match and totals.

How is the mod working for everyone?  Does the installer work for you guys? Have you tried testing it?

Remember to bring some peasant friends with you, we want to fill this event up to the brim so maybe we can have another one :smile:

Cheers and see you on Tuesday night.

-Yazzy

Yazzy said:
How is the mod working for everyone?  Does the installer work for you guys? Have you tried testing it?

Remember to bring some peasant friends with you, we want to fill this event up to the brim so maybe we can have another one :smile:

Cheers and see you on Tuesday night.

-Yazzy

Well I had been busy this weekend and I had some nice two hour free time yesterday but that went to watch Monty Python actually cause of all the Monty Python comments I made.... I just couldn't.... So not tested the mod yet.

But.... I'll try to bring a friend :grin:

Anybody care to host a TeamSpeak server for the night?  Perhaps our friends at 22nd? 

1 lobby for Peasants 1 lobby for knights.

:eek:D

Perkele_JOPOTINTTI said:
plz change the starting time to like 6 pm because eu players are ****ed up  :mrgreen: if it starts 8 pm with me it starts 10 pm and i have to wake up 6.30 am

I'm in the same boat it is 10pm for TaleWorlds, I only put that time because last time we did an event we had a great turn out at 8pm BST.  Anyways too late to change it now, and the event won't last more than 2 hours and you'll still get enough sleep me thinks.

Hope you can make it.

Back
Top Bottom