SP - General Peace & War declarations

Users who are viewing this thread

I HATE automatic peace declarations.
Sometimes I'm in the middle of a siege and it cuts it in half of a war I am 100% devoted to.

It makes no sense that, as the king of my own empire I have no say if a peace declaration is gonna be accepted or not.
I can understand others declaring war on me without my choice, but not when I auto-declare war on others without a prompt asking me "the king" if I accept that war declaration.

I truly wish to be allowed control over the peace and war treaties of my own empire when I am the ruler.

It just happened that an enemy nation took a town of mine and I crossed half a continent to take the town back and the second I get there, they declared peace. A peace I would not ever have accepted.
At least for "peace" there should DEFINITELY be a prompt if the player, when the king of his own empire, accepts or not, just as any other kingdom decision.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

deGoucan Scrolls Index

Last edited:
Agreed, declarations of war, and peace, should be decided by the council of nobles, much like the fief allocation mechanic. However as King you can override the outcome, but with a loss of reputation with those lords you voted against.

Back
Top Bottom