Peace has broken out! Everyone is Pacifist. What can I do?

Users who are viewing this thread

I have completed the Banner Assembly, I elected to help an Imperial Faction. I joined the Empire and waited until we were at war with another Imperial Faction and then handed Empress Rhegea The Banner. I now have the task of destroying all of the non-Imperial Factions after completing 'Unite The Empire'.

The problem is that as we are now by far the most powerful faction, nobody wants to make war on us, nor is the Empress declaring any wars either. I have even lost a stack of influence by raiding the enemies villages which causes a declaration of war, but we make peace within one day before I can do anything with that war. What is going on? Can anyone give me an idea what to do? Has anyone else had this problem and solved it? Otherwise the game is now just plain boring!

I really don't want to start again as I have grinded to 300+ in the Smithy.

Make your own kingdom then you wont have a war problem :smile:

Its pretty funny that you are having the exact opposite problem to most people. In general being part of a kingdom is just a terrible idea cause the AI is completely retarded right now!

Make your own kingdom then you wont have a war problem :smile:

Its pretty funny that you are having the exact opposite problem to most people. In general being part of a kingdom is just a terrible idea cause the AI is completely retarded right now!
I think you’ll run into a similar problem with making your own kingdom though lol

We were at peace for two years. I used the time to do quests for locals in my area which would grant me better recruits in the future, plus I would grab about 30 recruits and train them on looters while doing a bit of trading, plus competing in every tournament I could find. By the time war broke out again I could give myself and my companion parties all mid to high level tier soldiers.

Everyone else in the kingdom had much better armies too (from fighting bandit factions I guess) and our newly acquired fiefs were well garrisoned, so when we did finally declare war, we stomped them. After that our wars were short but nasty (for our enemies).

There is no sense in being in a rush. 2 years was a long time, and I was getting a little tired of slaughtering looters and creeping into every cave I could find, but after that extremely long peace I did appreciate the following shorter ceasefires since it gave time to train my casualty replacements and consolidate our gains.

Remember, speed isn't the object of the game, enjoying yourself is. Plus I wanted to slow down so I could go to battle with my kids in tow. Unfortunately that didn't happen, but I still had fun- especially when we had conquered everything, but I decided to keep playing to see what would happen with said kids, and a clan rebelled! Two cities and a castle in the desert went full 70 AD Jersualem on us... and met the same fate.

We were at peace for two years. I used the time to do quests for locals in my area which would grant me better recruits in the future, plus I would grab about 30 recruits and train them on looters while doing a bit of trading, plus competing in every tournament I could find. By the time war broke out again I could give myself and my companion parties all mid to high level tier soldiers.

Everyone else in the kingdom had much better armies too (from fighting bandit factions I guess) and our newly acquired fiefs were well garrisoned, so when we did finally declare war, we stomped them. After that our wars were short but nasty (for our enemies).

There is no sense in being in a rush. 2 years was a long time, and I was getting a little tired of slaughtering looters and creeping into every cave I could find, but after that extremely long peace I did appreciate the following shorter ceasefires since it gave time to train my casualty replacements and consolidate our gains.

Remember, speed isn't the object of the game, enjoying yourself is. Plus I wanted to slow down so I could go to battle with my kids in tow. Unfortunately that didn't happen, but I still had fun- especially when we had conquered everything, but I decided to keep playing to see what would happen with said kids, and a clan rebelled! Two cities and a castle in the desert went full 70 AD Jersualem on us... and met the same fate.

Love your signature. Absolutely hilarious.

You had a clan rebel? That's pretty awesome. I haven't had that happen yet. I did see a code to enable city rebellions. It would be neat if there was a feature where cities could rebel if the prosperity got low enough.

Rebellions would be a great way of extending the game. Have all lords with low relations and clans with low influence could conspire together. I mean gaining an empire is one thing, but holding one is another.

Plus then the game might last long enough to have your heirs take over.

Back
Top Bottom