Resolved Peace but actually war?

Users who are viewing this thread

Summery: In attempting to recreate a bug I experienced a while back in which a lord/lady could be sold infinite times I have stumbled into a state where I am both at peace and war with Battania at once. What happened is I raided a caravan of theirs to trigger a war, sieged a castle next to me while fighting off several lords, captured the castle, and finally asked the pack of lords about to intercept me for peace. This resulted in the nearest lord becoming stuck in a state where he intended to engage me so any action except out right attacking him results in speaking to him again, I used cheat mode to escape him and found Battanian cities were also still in a state where I was required to sneak in rather than visit them normally. I have the save for when this one began available upon request.
How to reproduce: ???
Media: None
Version: 1.4.2
Installed community-made modifications: Community Patch e1.4.2, Crafted Items Copyright e1.4.x, Bannerlord Mod Launcher, Detailed Character Creation e1.4.2
Computer specs:
GPU: Radeon RX 590 Series
CPU: Intel Core i3-6100
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-A LGA1151 Intel H110 Micro ATX DDR4 Motherboard
Storage Device: SSD

The constantly approaching lord when you bribe them for peace is a super common bug for me. I generally have to spam click between the loading screens to try and move out of their way. I think with the Battanian towns the reason is because you are seen as a criminal to the Battanian Kingdom since you are an independent mercenary, and you need to pay off some sort of bounty.

Hello, unfortunately, we can not offer support for the modded game. Please delete the mod files, verify the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the problem on a new campaign. If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom