Users who are viewing this thread

I have A i5-8400, Gtx 1050, 8gb of RAM on HDD and the game it's pretty unplayable for me now, i can play 15/30m and need to restart the game every time for keep playing without freeze

For me that the explanation

So i don't think you have the spec, at least for the Early access, or until they fix that

Thanks for the detailed report. Which OS are you using? If it is windows 10, can you check the Memory Tab while the is game is on for a while through the Task Manager -> Performance Tab -> Performance Monitor at the buttom? What I would like to learn is the Commit and Working memory for the game. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the detailed report. Which OS are you using? If it is windows 10, can you check the Memory Tab while the is game is on for a while through the Task Manager -> Performance Tab -> Performance Monitor at the buttom? What I would like to learn is the Commit and Working memory for the game. Thanks in advance.
i have pretty much the same rig like him with same problem
game starts using around 5gb of my ram after that just keep demanding more same with cpu
even in a arena 1vs1 game uses all my ram https://pasteboard.co/J2xyTne.jpg
i have a windows 10 updated my drivers also updated and i dont have anything else open when playing the game my rig https://pasteboard.co/J2xAnOw.png
sry for my bad english

i have pretty much the same rig like him with same problem
game starts using around 5gb of my ram after that just keep demanding more same with cpu
even in a arena 1vs1 game uses all my ram https://pasteboard.co/J2xyTne.jpg
i have a windows 10 updated my drivers also updated and i dont have anything else open when playing the game my rig https://pasteboard.co/J2xAnOw.png
sry for my bad english
If possible, can you check the Memory Tab while the is game is on for a while through the Task Manager -> Performance Tab -> Performance Monitor at the buttom? What I would like to learn is the Commit and Working memory for the game. This information is very valuable for us. Thanks in advance.

If possible, can you check the Memory Tab while the is game is on for a while through the Task Manager -> Performance Tab -> Performance Monitor at the buttom? What I would like to learn is the Commit and Working memory for the game. This information is very valuable for us. Thanks in advance.
Can this help?

Can this help?

Thank you a lot. This will definitely help us. The two memory you are seeing are as follows:
1) Right one is the used memory by the CPU.
2) The left one(Confirmar) is a little different. After Windows 10, for every GPU memory used by the game, an identical memory is 'reserved' from the normal memory. This effects the performance of PC's with 8GB of ram. Currently, in your case, it is 3.7GB. What is your used config and resolution right now?
Thanks again for your efforts.

Thank you a lot. This will definitely help us. The two memory you are seeing are as follows:
1) Right one is the used memory by the CPU.
2) Second one is a little different. After Windows 10, for every GPU memory used by the game, an identical memory is 'reserved' from the normal memory. This effects the performance of PC's with 8GB of ram. Currently, in your case, it is 3.7GB. What is your used config and resolution right now?
Thanks again for your efforts.
Resolution 1080p 75hz
Graphics are high, but it makes no difference at very low I have the same problems. Vsync is enabled at 60 fps
Specs:
1060 6gb
Ryzen 5 1600
8gb ram

So Like i say my settings are
Intel i5-8400
Nvidia 1050gtx
8Gb ram
HDD

I turn the game one 1440x900 resolution 75Htz, I have limited fps at 60 and VSYNC is off, i regulary play on fullscreen (Exept here, window for having better access on other program like task manager)
All my graphism settings in game is between High and medium, i let Nvidia optimize (Even if i put all settings in very low, it's seems to have the same effect, i already try to put them down after 1h of gamelay, the freeze starting to be everywhere, but with no success)

Here this is the first launch of the game, and the first custom batlle with 100 vs 100 (2/3m after starting)

And this is the custom battle, one hour after i play in the campaign before i leave (1m after battle start, and 100vs100)

Like i say before, i have way more freeze after 1h of playing, all my computer getting slow (i can see that because it's be more easier for take the screen, and navigate on my computer at the first custom battle than the second after 1h of gameplay)

Here little bonus, when i leave the game

He take pretty 2m like that, before i can take back the control of my computer
All the screen are in french, because my windows talk to me in french, hope that's not a problem, and forgive my english !

Last edited:
So Like i say my settings are
Intel i5-8400
Nvidia 1050gtx
8Gb ram
HDD

I turn the game one 1440x900 revolution 75Htz, I have limited fps at 60 and VSYNC is off, i regulary play on fullscreen (Exept here, window for having better access on other program like task manager)

Here this is the first launch of the game, and the first custom batlle with 100 vs 100 (2/3m after starting)

And this is the custom battle, one hour after i play in the campaign before i leave (1m after after battle start, and 100vs100)

Like i say before, i have way more freeze after 1h of playing, all my computer getting slow (i can see that because it's be more easier for take the screen, and navigate on my computer at the first custom battle than the second after 1h of gameplay)

Here little bonus, when i leave the game

He take pretty 2m like that, before i can take back the control of my computer
All the screen are in french, because my windows talk to me in frenche, hope that's not a problem, and forgive my english !

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Te issue is more clear to us right now. We are currently working towards to fix this right now. Hoping to patch this as soon as possible.

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Te issue is more clear to us right now. We are currently working towards to fix this right now. Hoping to patch this as soon as possible.
Hoping that you will fix that as soon as possible too (A impatient player) ! Thx for the time and good luck !

@Murat Türe
I have done a test too.
My methodology: Start up the game > Monitor the campaign map while stationary > Enter a town and look at the most crowded spot > Exit the town and monitor the campaign map while stationary again > Repeat the same process for a couple of times for statistics > Enter a village > Monitor the campaign map while moving > Monitor the trade screen of a town > Monitor the campaign map while stationary after looking in the trade screen > Monitor the town again.

The tests in the following pictures have been done in the following succession:
1. Campaign map while stationary.
eEFo6.jpg
2. Town center.
2n5vw.jpg
3. Campaign map while stationary.
wP5SA.jpg
4. Town center.
SdOtC.jpg
5. Campaign map while stationary.
O5deL.jpg
6. Town center.
65jNO.jpg
7. Campaign map while stationary.
ruMoK.jpg
8. Village center.
woyKk.jpg
9. Campaign map while traveling.
hjM3x.jpg
10. Trade screen.
9F_O4.jpg
11. Campaign map while stationary, after looking through the trade screen.
J7HeF.jpg
12. Town center.
iGB2X.jpg
13. Campaign map while stationary.
gfuW8.jpg

Dxdiag and settings:

My specifications:
Lenovo Ideapad 530S-15IKB
i5-8250U
MX150, 2Gb (up to 4)
8Gb RAM @2400Mhz
SSD

I don't know if you guys know of this already, but I've been monitoring my ram usage, and every time you engage in a conversation with a party (looters, villagers, lords, et cetera), ram usage goes up by about 100-200 MB and it doesn't clear out.

With the 1.0.8 patch, we have sent the first batch of the memory leak fixes. They should fix the leaks regarding loading a save and entering/exiting scenes. Looking forward for your feedback. Thanks in advance. Have fun!

I would definitely recommend getting 16GB RAM. You'll notice some differences in other games and applications too. Plus a little future proof for newer games like Baldurs 3, Cyberpunk, Elden ring, etc etc.

KoA John is right, a good manufacturer like Crucial is selling 8gb sticks for around £30 right now. I'm not saying you should buy it just for bannerlord, but you'll see a massive difference in general performance in your pc especially after heavy updates to your OS.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom