PC Gamers Weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

aged3

Recruit
Things We all hope they show or talk about at PC Gamer Weekend.  list your comments please :wink::smile:

What I hope they talk about ?

The way they handled the release of the game, 3 weeks before the event :grin:

Seriously, though, I'd love to see more about the campaign, the story, and why the **** was the game delayed so much, in detail.

I hate that kind of subjects... but if you ask... :fruity: I want to see a mighty charge of 200 knights, like those screenshot we had recently.  :ohdear:

Really ?
People, arent your demands a bit low ?
The game has been in developement for 7 years.Dont we deserve some 1 hour gameplay videos at this moment ?

I mean 2 years before we were recieving 40 minutes of gameplay videos.
It has been five months since we received a video.

I dont understand it I mean, we already know that such a complex MP mode(captain mode) is already completed.Devs can basically create hours of videos even with that.
I understand that showing everything before the game gets released is not a good PR tactic but damn it people even such a superficial game like Star Wars Battlefront or Battlefield 1 had hours of gameplay videos before they were released.
While for M&B multiplayer is like 20% of the game.

KhergitLancer80 said:
Really ?
The game has been in developement for 7 years.Dont we deserve some 1 hour gameplay videos at this moment ?

what the ****? SEVEN YEARS??? we deserve a game at this moment.

KhergitLancer80 said:
Really ?

This is the problem I have with the development. If the game really is going somewhere, then why have we seen so little of it? Why keep it such a closely guarded secret? Surely you would want to show your product off at every opportunity? That's my biggest issue, that and the long stretch of radio silence.

Id be happy with just straight up skirmish gameplay even. We know its in great working order because we've seen it multiple times. Cant you throw us a bone and record for 10 minutes as you play a battle? No editing even needed!

KhergitLancer80 said:
Really ?
I expect a 24 hour video, actually a whole month stream where 2 developers play non stop, not even to drink or eat, I want those ****ers to die playing the game, yes sir. We totally deserve it.
Also multiplayer is more like 40% of the gameplay, and a big portion of the game industry is based on multiplayer so...

Nymeris said:
I expect a 24 hour video, actually a whole month stream where 2 developers play non stop, not even to drink or eat, I want those ****ers to die playing the game, yes sir. We totally deserve it.
Also multiplayer is more like 40% of the gameplay, and a big portion of the game industry is based on multiplayer so...

Well the player count for warband is around 7000 average give or take and theres only a couple hundred in the multiplayer server browser so really multiplayer is much smaller than 40%. The vast majority play single player mods like Perisno, AWOIF, Pendor, etc. SP mods are what really kept this game alive for so long, in my opinion at least.

Im willing to bet that the Bannerlord MP community will be larger now that they seem to be putting a lot of effort into it but still nothing compared to its SP.

I'd like to see some sort of montage about the aging and heir system, some info on horse breeding and some video walking through a town at different stages of development, like how a town can be upgraded over time and what some of the different buildings look like at different levels.

Kortze26 said:
I'd like to see some sort of montage about the aging and heir system, some info on horse breeding and some video walking through a town at different stages of development, like how a town can be upgraded over time and what some of the different buildings look like at different levels.

Wait was that all actually confirmed? I know the town development is, but i thought the heir system was just speculation and ive never heard of the horse breeding thing. Does the player age, have permadeath and carry on as his child or other heir?

vicwiz007 said:
Kortze26 said:

Wait was that all actually confirmed? I know the town development is, but i thought the heir system was just speculation and ive never heard of the horse breeding thing. Does the player age, have permadeath and carry on as his child or other heir?
Aging and death for Player and AI is Confirmed in blog 12 so i think its normal to have a Heir system
"hope my english is ok :wink:

PS: Blog 11
we offer a look at another new feature in weapon crafting. This fits really well into the sandbox game, by not only providing players with a huge amount of freedom in and connection to the weapon they use but giving us an engine, with which to create unique weaponry in the game world. These items are used for quests and appear variously as significant objects like family heirlooms, to which certain characters may hold special attachment.

Balexander said:
Aging and death for Player and AI is Confirmed in blog 12 so i think its normal to have a Heir system

we offer a look at another new feature in weapon crafting. This fits really well into the sandbox game, by not only providing players with a huge amount of freedom in and connection to the weapon they use but giving us an engine, with which to create unique weaponry in the game world. These items are used for quests and appear variously as significant objects like family heirlooms, to which certain characters may hold special attachment.

Ah, that is awesome! I made a reddit post speculating on this way back, and was hoping that this happens to the player. I got really excited when Frank said "you can kill the lord, take his sword, and kill his family with it" at the last pc weekender. Plus they say theyre trying to make it so AI and players have all the same options in gameplay... very good news! I hope it kinda works like Rogue Legacy where you pass on skills and equipment to your kids.

In blog 12, they say at the end that they will discuss it further. Im guessing they never actually did this? Id love a blog about it.

vicwiz007 said:
Balexander said:

Ah, that is awesome! I made a reddit post speculating on this way back, and was hoping that this happens to the player. I got really excited when Frank said "you can kill the lord, take his sword, and kill his family with it" at the last pc weekender. Plus they say theyre trying to make it so AI and players have all the same options in gameplay... very good news! I hope it kinda works like Rogue Legacy where you pass on skills and equipment to your kids.

In blog 12, they say at the end that they will discuss it further. Im guessing they never actually did this? Id love a blog about it.
+1

I don't want ageing :sad: I don't want my cvaracter to grow old and weak too quickly, considering they diminished the time of a year span.

But seriously, noone want to know the details of WHY it takes so long ? I mean details, not the vague stuff we are given in blogs

Kehlian said:
I don't want ageing :sad: I don't want my cvaracter to grow old and weak too quickly, considering they diminished the time of a year span.

But seriously, noone want to know the details of WHY it takes so long ? I mean details, not the vague stuff we are given in blogs

I would love to create a dynasty from my first character. :ohdear: :twisted:

Getting 3 children with the first character, and they get 3 children each, in a couple of generations we could rule Calradia or at least a huge part of it.  :fruity:

Back
Top Bottom