PC gamer

Users who are viewing this thread

Article:

ef4027a96c0557b3e529c762a62fe26b.png
90bc03350e5a01a85c4f2ab284592cc8.png

Not sure if the price mentioned is just a placeholder, but imagine having to pay 50€ for early access.

The article is saying TaleWorlds announced as if it was a public announcement... I see no announcements so it's probably BS, hence it being removed.

No release date for 8 years and then at the last second PCGamer ****s it up a day before the reveal, that's so dirty

Sorry taleworlds, that must suck -can't believe how long you must have wanted to tell people! I think you should move the day just one day forward or back to spite them :wink:

Personally i just think, with the announcement about EA being tomorrow, that PC Gamer was just trying to get ahead of it and get some views on there articles. I could be wrong but those are my thoughts:unsure:

No release date for 8 years and then at the last second PCGamer ****s it up a day before the reveal, that's so dirty

Sorry taleworlds, that must suck -can't believe how long you must have wanted to tell people! I think you should move the day just one day forward or back to spite them :wink:

Not everyone remembers Captain Lust aka Frank Elliot being told that it'll be released in 2016

Back
Top Bottom