Resolved Paying off Enemy General, enemy general endlessly follows you, particpated in enemy seige, cannot do anything

Users who are viewing this thread

KTR1990

Recruit
Like the Title.

I paid off an Enemy General not to attack me, 54 vs 115

This General proceeded to follow me around aimlessly, it seems like he wanted to attack but as soon as he was on top of me he backed off.
I made my way to a near by town that's under siege. I broke in into the defense side losing some troops.

Now the enemy general i paid off joined the siege. Once it became time to attack a Menu popped up, but I cannot attack or send troops, I cannot exit the City.
It says in highlighted text that I swore not to attack.

I should be able to slip out of the town losing more troops or something, or make the general that I paid not being able to participate in siege battles that I am in. as I joined in before he joined.

*work around - Reload a saved game when I am not in the siege. but I lost the town :sad:

Update - Saved game from before the pay off, says I swore not to attack. just lost half my gear and men trying to escape.

this doesn't make any sense.

Update again, it seem the entire enemy fraction I cannot attack after paying off one general to look the other way. ive tried at least 4 or 5 different enemy's in the area under this fraction.

this includes towns, castles, and villages.

this is kind of game breaking, I can only retreat leaving men / gear.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom