Paying ira's party wages when i'm not part of her kingdom but just her husband

should we pay for wife's wages when shes far more powerful and part of a kingdom we are not part of?

• yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • no

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I have not yet married in my playthrough, however, in my opinion when you marry her assets should become yours because that's the way it would be in a medieval world. (is that not the way it works ingame? like I said, I dont know)

I feel like you should pay her wages, but only if you get her assets upon marriage.

If yes the. You should be earning her revenue. And be able to set her party allowance so she doesn’t spend more than her fair share

I have not yet married in my playthrough, however, in my opinion when you marry her assets should become yours because that's the way it would be in a medieval world. (is that not the way it works ingame? like I said, I dont know)

I feel like you should pay her wages, but only if you get her assets upon marriage.
yeah but you don't get anything, shes running around most of the times so i have a hard time catching her in town to have son and i pay her 250+ gold wages lmao :smile: i'm assuming it will come when they implement kingdom management fully into the game still im a broke man now :smile: .

But your wife leaves their clan/kingdom and joins your clan currently?(which is why you foot the bill) Its not like CK2 where they retain old family ties.
Go to clan screen > parties > select her party and dismiss her party if you dont want to keep her party going.
Or catch her, inspect her troops, take the good ones then dismiss.

But your wife leaves their clan/kingdom and joins your clan currently?(which is why you foot the bill) Its not like CK2 where they retain old family ties.
Go to clan screen > parties > select her party and dismiss her party if you dont want to keep her party going.
yeah i know but still it seems wrong to have to do that :smile:

yeah i know but still it seems wrong to have to do that :smile:
True - It's a good way to get rich quick though (so good it borders on "exploitey"). I married Abegai (one of the mongol women) for her noble bow, immediately resold it (for like 100k gold, though it has a lower price - 30k ish in e1.1) and took all her armor for myself, too, a few days in to my playthrough, and took her party of high-tier units for myself to start my mercenary company nice and quick.
Only had to fight a few tournaments to get the dowry money together for it lol.

As clan leader, all fiefs are awarded to you, so it's your responsibility to provide funding for their forces. TBH it's kind of unrealistic that you can marry a princess without owning fiefs.

Marriage is still obv a WIP, I doubt that you a lowborn clan can marry into the prestigious royal line in the final product.

That being said, understand that if SHE is at war and successfully defeats lords, sieges etc, she herself will make excess denars that go to YOU. Many times her wages would be ~500, but in times of war and one of the armies successfully campaigns somewhere, she will have something crazy likes 3000+ excess gold from all the loot of battle.

Marriage is still obv a WIP, I doubt that you a lowborn clan can marry into the prestigious royal line in the final product.

That being said, understand that if SHE is at war and successfully defeats lords, sieges etc, she herself will make excess denars that go to YOU. Many times her wages would be ~500, but in times of war and one of the armies successfully campaigns somewhere, she will have something crazy likes 3000+ excess gold from all the loot of battle.
had no idea about that :smile: i guess that makes it kinda worth it then

This, so you deserve to pay for her wage. She is now part of YOUR clan.

She is still earning renown and influence for your clan so i think you shouldn't disband her army especially while lords manage armies waaaaay better than companions who often get slaughtered within few days..

Also i sometimes get barter accepted message and some amount of gold that i think the source is my wife's army but im not sure.

You pay for her party yes, but she also gives you any excess gold which is sometimes double, if not triple the amount you pay for her party.

So man up and hand over your medieval visa to your wife :razz:

Back
Top Bottom