Paying for Mod work if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Crisco

Veteran
http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/Exhibit/Travel/Lyric/elf_armor_front_top_fg.jpg

I'm looking for a very detailed model of this armor for warband.  I need one set in gold with a black cape

and one set with black plates and a gold cape. Same design just made to look black metal.

and also http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/fms/Image.php?id=49024

If anyone is familiar with this mod I'm looking for the katana used roughly the same size as the one currently in native.

All of this work is for warband. If you are interested shoot me a PM and we'll work out the rest of the details. I'll be paying $20 U.S. per piece for a total of $60 if the work is good and I decide to use it. I won't be using them commericially they are for my own use in warband.

Thanks.

Temuzu said:
Money usually doesnt work as motivation for modelers. I suggest that you start learning modelling yourself, aswell. Cheaper :wink:

I know it's the wierdest thing. Their like an ancient clan of ****ing super heroes with too much value lol

I'm not artistic at all so I figured I would try and englist someone who is :wink:

That depends on how much you're paying... But most of the time, modders want more money than the "customer" is willing to spend because they don't realise how work intensive their requests are. And it's really obvious that people work on something they like for free rather than spend time on a paid comission they don't like/enjoy doing.

I don't know about his old work, but if you commissioned him, I assure you he'd provide quality work. You could also try Dejawolf, he goes for commissions I think.

In my opinion though, you're wasting your money.

Well I decided to pay because there are a lot of modders that spend hours of their time working on awesome **** for free.

I don't think it is lame at all to throw someone a little something for work they may have done for free and for all fo us to enjoy.

Barf has agreed to do the mod work for me :smile:.

If it is ok with him I'll let you guys have access to the stuff to if you want when it is completed.

I'll share  :razz:

I've got some pretty cool idea's for mod work stuff that might not normally have been made down the line so I'll probably throw around some dollars to get some cool **** made for like minded people like me :smile:. I think the game needs more distinctive items to seperate the player from the regular troops. Making the king stand out more and pop you know?

Speaking of which does anyone else think that the Kerghit elite armor would look better in black with some gold on it? not paying for that just had a really random thought lol/

your armor that youre doing is looking nice
Look what armor i will do
FCJG300-0088.jpg
Btw 300 is  cool movie with cool armors

Back
Top Bottom