Pavlov's Bar

Users who are viewing this thread

What he does in his leisure is his own business. As long as it's not affecting his sports or harming anybody, they should shut the **** up.

ArabArcher35 said:
Rabid Potatoe said:
There's a bong shop round here and it sells some kind of suspicious weed substitute.  :lol:

Spice? 'cos if it's spice, that stuff actually works.

Big Star Wars fan huh?

Dain Ironfoot said:
Lt. of the tower said:
ArabArcher35 said:
Rabid Potatoe said:
There's a bong shop round here and it sells some kind of suspicious weed substitute.  :lol:

Spice? 'cos if it's spice, that stuff actually works.

Big Star Wars fan huh?

You mean Dune right? I mean you've clearly misunderstood him, but tell me you've not mixed up your references.

It was a joke because in the Stars Universe "spice" is a narcotic drug as well as an add on to food. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Spice

Sir Prince said:
Bongs are really common in BC, there's a marijuana paraphanilia store (it sells bongs among other things) locally. Although I myself have only used a bong twice.
There are three stores that are only a block away from my school that have bongs of all different shapes and sizes, displayed in the windows, with big billboards advertising that they have all the things you could want to smoke pot. (ie bongs, lighters, (pot you have to buy in the alleyway behind it or down by the river) and a ****load of food.)

Indeed, Ara.

It's quite obvious that they're overblowing this to sell papers. I think I counted them saying "oh yeah, they were gunza pais us, buz we r gudz and tellizn u akneewai" at least four or five times.

Lyze said:
It's quite obvious that they're overblowing this to sell papers.

I think the vomit-inducing tabloid-speak was far more than we needed to tip us off that this was nothing more than an outrageous overblowing of "Phelp's Party Piss-ups".

ArabArcher35 said:
I hate how they made him apologize over this ****. He's 23, and he's an American Hero. Give him a break.
He's a hero because he happens to be good at sports, and practices it for his own good and fame? Give me a break. **** athletes.

Well, Raz, I see where you're coming from, but imagine the *****es in California who get money passed down from them daily from daddy's butlers.
They are rich, sometimes famous, and have tons of fun, get whatever they want.

Now here's a guy who works out, shaves a lot, and does the money and fame part.
There are big bucks in entertainment, and I'm jealous, yes, but I'd rather praise him than watch E!.

Phelps works for it.

Also, **** those tabloids and whatnot. Weed doesn't even seem like a drug to me anymore.

Poor guy. After training his ass off his whole life he finally gets to cut loose, and BAM. Media is on his ass making an elephant out of a fly.

Agreed. But you can't argue that he had a lot of kids as a fanbase. He even gives lessons to kids and when this comes out,  it really does make him look like a bad guy.

Back
Top Bottom