PATIENCE

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDog

Recruit
Inappropriate behavior
Why is it there's so many impatient, spoiled brats that can't comprehend what the meaning of early access is for a game? It's NOT finished, there's going to be a lot of bugs that need time to be worked out, there's going to be times where the game isn't going to be updated for a while. So grow up, quite whining, get out of your Mom's basement, get a job and for God's sake learn to be PATIENT.???

Another example of how telling people to stop complaining, is going to turn this thread into another thread of complaining

Sometimes just saying nothing is better then saying anything

Another example of how telling people to stop complaining, is going to turn this thread into another thread of complaining

Sometimes just saying nothing is better then saying anything
Maybe so. Maybe I can get a few people to realize they're crybabies and they're shut up for a week or 2.

I'm definitely not an alt account for anyone. I commented almost exactly the same thing on someone else's post in a Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord Facebook group a bit ago. I tried to make it a post but it got rejected, the Administrator probably thought it would make too many mad because it's the truth.

Last edited:
Right now there's actually fewer complaint threads on page one than usual, every time it seems to be dying down some one has to come in and stir the **** pot in an attempt to gain favor among supporters. This isn't reddit damnit.

Seriously, there are more threads like "Please stop complaining" than complaining threads.
Well, everyone has the right to open whatever thread he/she likes obviously... As long as they follow rules, but just saying...

At the other hand, I believe there will be so many on-topic threads once the big patch is up, that these threads will go down pretty quickly.

Why is it there's so many impatient, spoiled brats that can't comprehend what the meaning of early access is for a game? It's NOT finished, there's going to be a lot of bugs that need time to be worked out, there's going to be times where the game isn't going to be updated for a while. So grow up, quite whining, get out of your Mom's basement, get a job and for God's sake learn to be PATIENT.???

You know you sound like an idiot right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom