Do i look patient?  :grin:
images

Yes you do because you caveman

C_Ronin_Rico said:
Halvar said:
C_Ronin_Rico said:
Actually i haven't found nothing funny with that video  :neutral:

You work with to-do lists, don't you, Rico?!  :wink:

Oh yes i do man, and that video was just... well i wanna be diplomatic, i haven't found it funny at all and i cant understand what made you"fell off the chair laughing spastically".

Anyway, whatever :smile:

I don't no either, Rico...I guess if I could explain it I wouldn't "play" Vikingr at the age of forty...although my PC is still not working properly. :sad:

But a simple explanation would be the following:

working with to-do lists -> not funny
not working with to-do lists -> funny

EDIT:

irondeath said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A :grin:
We w8ed long time but I feel that very soon we will be able to fight again.

FUNNY!

Halvar said:
C_Ronin_Rico said:
Halvar said:
C_Ronin_Rico said:
Actually i haven't found nothing funny with that video  :neutral:

You work with to-do lists, don't you, Rico?!  :wink:

Oh yes i do man, and that video was just... well i wanna be diplomatic, i haven't found it funny at all and i cant understand what made you"fell off the chair laughing spastically".

Anyway, whatever :smile:

I don't no either, Rico...I guess if I could explain it I wouldn't "play" Vikingr at the age of forty...although my PC is still not working properly. :sad:

But a simple explanation would be the following:

working with to-do lists -> not funny
not working with to-do lists -> funny

EDIT:

irondeath said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A :grin:
We w8ed long time but I feel that very soon we will be able to fight again.

FUNNY!

:neutral: :roll: well... ok mate!!! it's ok really :grin:

And I'm glad to see im not the oldest in here :grin:

You guys are so old it makes me sad. But what makes me even sadder is that Celt always to refuses to respond to my posts.

bah

Hengwulf said:
You guys are so old it makes me sad. But what makes me even sadder is that Celt always to refuses to respond to my posts.

bah

I'm 21 on Sunday! And what posts, mate!? :/

Just look three pages back, maybe I should make it a sticky...
Moeckerkalfie said:
We are indeed just busy with finishing the last bits of the patch, and if everything comes together nicely we might be back online by the end of next week. It might well be that we eventually go for a non steam-based release though, so that any further warband patches won't catch us offguard like the last four, and compatibility is not broken automatically. But it will need some more thought, and it shouldn't cause much of a hassle for most of you anyway as we will pack it all up into an installer again.

I will write a bit more on the topic soon, but thanks to J (Jofrid Jarnskeggidottir on the forums), we are ready to set up a server as soon as the download thread goes up.

Back
Top Bottom