Patience with the update

Users who are viewing this thread

Possibley Víkingr in the next day or so = Yay!

Possibley another wait to port for a potential patch = Boo!

Now you probably saw over in the event thread that we indeed will have to wait longer for the update than expected. Still we are set on porting and setting up a server soon after again, just we have to endure whatever the DLC-centered patches throw into our path and hope that the WSE will keep up with the pace of those, as after all its creator cmpxchg8b is not getting paid for porting it over and it is a lot of work for him too.

Seems a little harsh and rude to disrupt everybody else with the new 1.151 patch, and that only Napoleonic Wars seems to work with it. I love NW, but it does seem wrong that the Taleworlds devs could've released this update in advance to the other popular and larger mods.

I got it from the great Steam Machine but instantly registered it upon Taleworlds and installed two copies. Been running em ever since, did have a spot of bother with WSE running the wrong one though. Why you no be like me people? Why?

Why the hell you can't just start your dedicated server with old WSE and 1.143 ? Why wait when all files are available ?  cmpxchg8b said he'll wait until next Warband patch and then +week of porting. With that pace we'll see one server only in summer. Reroll to 1.143 and start damn server
smile63.gif

HitoKiri said:
  You should never had bought M&B Warband from Steam.
Doesn't really matter. I don't have it from steam, but WSE  always tells me I'm running the wrong version of Warband for it to work. So no Vikingr, no Deluge. Native is okay though. Not very good but at least there's players. :razz:

Partizan_Rusi said:
Why the hell you can't just start your dedicated server with old WSE and 1.143 ? Why wait when all files are available ?  cmpxchg8b said he'll wait until next Warband patch and then +week of porting. With that pace we'll see one server only in summer. Reroll to 1.143 and start damn server
smile63.gif

Sure, give us the money and we set the server up

Back
Top Bottom