Patch when??

Users who are viewing this thread

Same, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt here, one could refactor a project without seeing it a value except more comfort in development.
I do this all the time to my own projects, to be fair.

source on that?
Uhm, you know when you start Steam? It sometimes downloads stuff, you can check what it downloads. Since 1.5.9 became stable I observed at least 3 bannerlord downloads without patchnotes. When 1.5.9 was released as stable we found out that units were not properly breaking the second gate on half of the maps (this bug might have been present in 1.5.8 too), we released fix to this problem on April 11, however few days later it was posted in our discussion that soldiers are constantly attackinmg the second gate even after it is destroyed, however it was not hapenning when we relesed our fix few days prior. We did not release any other version of the AI module, only thing that happened between the first fix and its breakdown were two small downloads of Bannerlord via Steam without patchnotes and I think also MP hotfix (that did not mention gates, SP AI, SP sieges or anything like that). So we had to recode our fix and release patch to our mod which we did few days later (April 23). Also I clearly remember that last time I was testing cavalry it was behaving in chaotic manner, however now, when we order them to charge they are trying to regroup after charging - which is generally a good thing but I dont remember any mention of cavalry AI changes in any of the patchnotes in the last few months. If you have fast internet you can probably try going back to 1.5.8 or 1.5.7 and test AI there and compare it to 1.5.9.

Edit: Also, we dont know which part of the code changed, we were not able to actually see any change in the code, we suspect engine / source code, or maybe some change to the castles scenes in case of the siege AI change.

Back
Top Bottom