Patch proposition for With fire & Sword ( Multiplayer )

Users who are viewing this thread

Imper1um said:
Hi guys. Just wanted to let you know that we'd really like to work on an update for WFaS but for now our hands are tied with Caribbean. Once the team get some free time, we'll definitely look into multiplayer balance.

I am so delighted to hear this. I'm glad my faith in you guys hasn't been misplaced.

Searg_Kowal said:
We should to test this tool.Ncro do you are playing WfaS anymore? :{

Not really, but why ?

Imper1um said:
Hi guys. Just wanted to let you know that we'd really like to work on an update for WFaS but for now our hands are tied with Caribbean. Once the team get some free time, we'll definitely look into multiplayer balance.

Awesome, finally some concrect, I'm so happy to hear that :smile:

Ncromancien said:
Searg_Kowal said:
We should to test this tool.Ncro do you are playing WfaS anymore? :{

Not really, but why ?

I didnt saw you more than one months ago on servers in wfas :/

Imper1um said:

Awesome, finally some concrect, I'm so happy to hear that :smile:

yeeee i am soo glad to hear this that i must hear this song

About CHoHu mod,they are still working at it and they upgrade him,but when i find ,i give you a link

Raven (Gothia) said:
WESTre said:
Good to see that they have decided to show some activity on both WFaS and Carribean. Good luck. :wink:

And what about you? What if they bring out Carribean before the patch? (almost sure of that) Would you still give up your activity on WFaS? Or would you wait to see what they make of the patch?

He answered this already a few pages back. Page 2 or 3 I think.

Guys, I will always say it.
Balancing - very good idea.
Equalizing all factions - not such good. Game will be boring if all factions have similar range, cav and inf. units.
Just for reminding you not to go too far with changes.

SuperPavlo said:
Guys, I will always say it.
Balancing - very good idea.
Equalizing all factions - not such good. Game will be boring if all factions have similar range, cav and inf. units.
Just for reminding you not to go too far with changes.

Yeah good idea. Let's keep 2 Op factions and have 3 awesful factions, like that, on scrim, only 2 factions will be played :wink:

@Illusion : I'll write something about that soon

Read it one more time...
Balance but not equalize...
That's my opinion and do not write, that then we have 2 OP factions and no others playable. Then we will have 4 or 5 playable factions.
If we make sooo many changes - we will have 5 playable factions with same skilled infantry, range and cavalry. That's not the point.

2 OP factions? I can see clans are rotating in 3 factions (Cos, RP, Swe) and sometimes including even Moscow! And winning!
That's good score.

Of course, I repeat - some changes are needed, but not too many. Imo Crim Archer with best bow and arrows should need 3 hits to kill (not 2 or 1) with his skill.
Swedish cav - less skill in shooting from horse.
Cossacks - maybe little bit lower skill in shooting and keep infantry (quick, but not well armored)
Poland - some changes in horseman (lances etc)
Moscow - better cav and little bit marksman.

It's my opinion. I was asked for one, so I make with my arguments.

Obviously. Same level. This is the task. Same level = balanced.
It's a task to balance in those factions cavalry, infantry and marksmen that factions would be similar level and units in those factions different. Sweden should still be best range, RP cavalry (as you say) etc.
That's what I mean.

SuperPavlo said:
Obviously. Same level. This is the task. Same level = balanced.
It's a task to balance in those factions cavalry, infantry and marksmen that factions would be similar level and units in those factions different. Sweden should still be best range, RP cavalry (as you say) etc.
That's what I mean.

Did I say anything different ?
My proposition is too balance the factions, not make them all the same !

And did I write something about not balancing the game or keeping 2 OP factions? No. Just reminded you the most important thing and wrote my propositions of things to "repair".

Back
Top Bottom