Patch proposition for With fire & Sword ( Multiplayer )

Users who are viewing this thread

I agree with you Ncro. But:

Moscow should have cavarly-muskeets that have more accuracy. Then more people would play moscow cav.^^

I would suggest another flag spawn on trenches and village by the river.

+2 or more new close maps(like city for ex.)

Repair this one flag-bugg on this map that is forbidden in the polish league because of this flag-house lol ( :3 )

Gj Ncro^^

Ncromancien said:
2) Crimean and Cossack infantries can use well-made ranged weapons and are also light armored, so I figured they be must able to run away from other infantries without having to engage  (like riders) :smile:
---> Doesn't work in battle time, way too many cavs around, and on scrim, you are never able to run away, because infantry and musket usually attacks together, so you'll just get shot like rabbits then
This is truly the case. It seems better to fight Cavs than to run from them, because you cannot outrun them with inf and muskets at your tail.
[However, rabbits don't know how to dodge shotgun bullets, men do. (i.e. by surrendering :smile:) Or try fast spinning 360 degree angle. ] just kidding
Whether muskets want to shoot at a running target and Cavs care to pursue a mere infantry is still in question. As long as you couldn't be killed very easily, the goal is achieved.

Ncromancien said:
---> We thought about that, but it wouldn't really fix anything, people would still use the same classes, but just with lower weapon, moreover, I think the game has been programmed for 1800 gold at the start, so for me it's hard to say what to do or not.
What is said here are true.
Again, there is still a point that haven't been addressed. Cav's gears are more expensive than musket's or infantry's, aren't they? A poor man cannot support a Cav. For example, one main reason to prefer Crimean inf than cav is that inf are cheaper to upgrade.

Raven (Gothia) said:
Lightman said:
IMO they should also generally balance something between the troopclassses muskets are overpowered I would say they should generally make all muskets more expensive or less strong.
Also I don't like the pike animation because it is unrealistic and overpowerd I would like to have warbands pikeanimation here.

Why don't you write down all of your propositions zymiex?  :wink: Im anxious to know what you think about this all.  :smile: And about the game. Everyone who posts in this thread loves WFaS, and i know that. now if they would finally patch this, it might just be that people who played this game before would come back. It would have some great impact on this game i think.

Holy ****!You are right bro Raven :smile: thats really true.Everyone who posts in this thread,loves really WfaS :3 ye.

Searg_Kowal said:
Raven (Gothia) said:
Lightman said:
IMO they should also generally balance something between the troopclassses muskets are overpowered I would say they should generally make all muskets more expensive or less strong.
Also I don't like the pike animation because it is unrealistic and overpowerd I would like to have warbands pikeanimation here.

Why don't you write down all of your propositions zymiex?  :wink: Im anxious to know what you think about this all.  :smile: And about the game. Everyone who posts in this thread loves WFaS, and i know that. now if they would finally patch this, it might just be that people who played this game before would come back. It would have some great impact on this game i think.

Holy ****!You are right bro Raven :smile: thats really true.Everyone who posts in this thread,loves really WfaS :3 ye.
:grin: Yes everybody .... exept perverz
perverz said:
dream on guys!

Argoren said lastly that in his opinion the game was created for starting from 1000 gold w/o gold for "resp round". And then Crimean is playable faction. We are going to test it in tournament (closed) made by DeTi. I think that is very interesting issue. Cossacks cant buy best musket and cav is not able to buy their best (and even some worse) muskets. We'll see.

SuperPavlo said:
Argoren said lastly that in his opinion the game was created for starting from 1000 gold w/o gold for "resp round". And then Crimean is playable faction. We are going to test it in tournament (closed) made by DeTi. I think that is very interesting issue. Cossacks cant buy best musket and cav is not able to buy their best (and even some worse) muskets. We'll see.
Sounds interessting but Crimean is still overpowered by bow cav spamming I think they maybe dont have the best anymore but they still have good bows and a horse and in a group of 5-10 guys it is hard to conter their arrows....

Lightman said:
SuperPavlo said:
Sounds interessting but Crimean is still overpowered by bow cav spamming I think they maybe dont have the best anymore but they still have good bows and a horse and in a group of 5-10 guys it is hard to conter their arrows....

Yes, but cossacks can buy 3 free muskets and the best bullets, one shot can but not have to kill crimean horse archer. Crimean archer must use only two arrows to kill cossack horseman. Both riders have the same horses, but cossack horseman has better riding skill(7 crimean 5).

Sorry if some my proposals were shown, but you are writing too many sentences for me and my english is not very well.

My proposals:
1. If you can please make function, which display an game id of players, because we really do not know who is playing in the other team. One time i played in team, that had 6 mercenary.
2. Other function, that make, that flags will appear always at second minute. It is stiupid that one team kill all other team, apart one cav. Flag is not appear and round is a draw... .
3. I will be very glad if in wfas, we wll have stream function like in ENL admin mod. It could help in the promotion of wfas and referees could better check players, what they do. You can download important files here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,189676.0.html.
4. You wrote about that, but i must remind that, moscov horseman must have better gun or archer skills.

Argoren,+1

Ye that is important.If this is possible,we can do this ID test.Like in warband,or crpg( :3) when you join a server then you see your ID.You cant change it and that would help to see who is who and is this one team "x" ,really this one team or are here playing many mercenaries,you understand^^ OR there wouldnt come your ID number,but your really Nick.That were interesting.

And about the maps,I would change the Flag spawn in two maps.

First map is Swamp Delta,I would exchange the right flag spawn(on the top right) to the spawn of the team near the tents.Not exact in the tents but in the area of this spawn.

Second map is Village at the river.I would place one flagspawn to the left side where are all these houses,near church,in the area of this spawn where are the earthworks with sand^^

We are collecting arguments on our polish side dzikiepola.info and then someone will list all the arguments and propositions in one post :wink:

I said about function, that will show list of id all players, who are on server. Leaders could make screen and after match, they could check id.

Argoren said:
I said about function, that will show list of id all players, who are on server. Leaders could make screen and after match, they could check id.

That function exist, just use Poul's admin mod :smile:

And Argoren, nobody would watch streams of wfas, cws are way too boring.

Just for us somebody who isn't even playing wfas is trieing to get gothas adimi tool to wfas I guess that would bring a lot of people back and would able us to maybe not stream the matches but record them and upload a cutted version also it has the WNL flagsystem that can be switched on and off and it would able us to change the tournament system a lot.

Hi guys. Just wanted to let you know that we'd really like to work on an update for WFaS but for now our hands are tied with Caribbean. Once the team get some free time, we'll definitely look into multiplayer balance.

Back
Top Bottom