Patch Notes v1.2.9

Users who are viewing this thread

After the battle I have a lot of extra soldiers, but I cannot give them to another unit, because it has less than 40% of the soldiers.
I'll have to throw them away.
Also, I cannot accept him into the army, I will have to abandon him and most likely he will be captured.

Last edited:
Suicide garrisons.
When a player attacks a besieging army, the garrison launches an attack and is immediately all killed, this is pointless.

Suicide garrisons.
When a player attacks a besieging army, the garrison launches an attack and is immediately all killed, this is pointless.
Chap, there's a whole section to report bugs and crashes.

They're not going to migrate your issues over there for you and then for them to resolve and update you on said issues. Spamming the Patch Notes with your issues and mods aren't going to get the result you're looking for.

Suicide garrisons.
I had this happen, my garrison were all wounded and wouldn’t heal no matter how much time passed, there are a lot of annoying bugs like these.

I had this happen, my garrison were all wounded and wouldn’t heal no matter how much time passed, there are a lot of annoying bugs like these.
It seems to me that the garrison cannot be stronger than the besiegers, which means it must always only defend itself.
If many have encountered a similar problem, then you can inform the developer about it, if this does not happen often, then let it remain that way, for a change.

I think the real problem is that multiplayer is ignored.
Who cares about multiplayer, this is a single player game
Considering that the last big patch was more than a year ago, it's safe to say that they don't care about either aspects of Bannerlord anymore. All we have now is promises, promises, promises with nothing particular mentioned at all.

Are you, people, excited about the new space pew-pew game from Taleworlds btw?

Last edited:
There is victory and defeat in the game, but there is no middle position when the attacking AI understands that the forces have become equal and it is better to disperse peacefully.

There is victory and defeat in the game, but there is no middle position when the attacking AI understands that the forces have become equal and it is better to disperse peacefully.
Holy **** dude, you've been yapping about this **** for MONTHS. None of this belongs in this thread. It doesn't belong here. Post it in the suggestions. Or bugs. Or literally anywhere else because it does not go in this thread. This is the patch notes. I know your brain probably doesn't work very well, but multiple different people telling you to post somewhere else should probably get the point across. I mean you've literally even been temp muted in this thread because you wouldn't shut up about it.

Holy **** dude, you've been yapping about this **** for MONTHS. None of this belongs in this thread. It doesn't belong here. Post it in the suggestions. Or bugs. Or literally anywhere else because it does not go in this thread. This is the patch notes. I know your brain probably doesn't work very well, but multiple different people telling you to post somewhere else should probably get the point across. I mean you've literally even been temp muted in this thread because you wouldn't shut up about it.
Thank you. So sick of this dude

Back
Top Bottom