Patch Notes v1.2.9

Users who are viewing this thread

It seems to me that it’s time to introduce new game modes, the usual map capture and battles are no longer exciting, it’s primitive, if I capture any settlement and lose no more than 10 people, this also happens in regular battles, then map capture becomes a monotonous and predictable repetitive action.

If there are such modes, for example:
1. Join a faction with one settlement and return all its possessions.
2. Create a faction of 15 clans without capturing settlements.
3. Improve relations with all faction leaders to 100.
4. Create a faction and make it the strongest without participating in assaults on settlements.
Etc.
Such tasks will add variety to the gameplay, and if these tasks are also combined during the passage, it will be even more interesting.
Perhaps the developers don’t know, but there is a moment in the game when the player gathers an army from the commanders of his clan and this army gains the maximum tier of soldiers, after which the player never loses battles, I have already shown how I defeat the enemy army with 1700 soldiers, and I have 900. So this moment happens about 4 years later, and after that the outcome of the campaign is inevitable, and the process becomes uninteresting.

Despite the fact that you want to play the game, there are annoying gameplay moments in it and there are quite a few of them, they can be minimized with mods, but it is better if the developer simply fixes them.

The developer has introduced into the game the opportunity to plunder a settlement that you have captured, but this is an absolutely unnecessary option, firstly, you are already plundering your settlement, reducing its potential, and secondly, you are ruining relationships, regardless of the choice of option.

What is the best way to deal with this situation?
Lead the assault, join the assault, auto-fight, or don’t interfere with the AI.
I need the AI to have less losses and more benefits for our faction.

I BRING NEWS: The update MAY or MAY NOT come by Late June.

Stay tuned for TW's next devpost! It may or may not arrive by July.

There won't be anything on any gamefest or whatever. TW would have been 'hyping' us for it a long time ago, because it's money spent to actually go somewhere and present something. They are either saving/hoarding money or are just... i dunno, paying their bills and bringing some profit to the shareholders, I have no clue, really.

I BRING NEWS: The update MAY or MAY NOT come by Late June.

Stay tuned for TW's next devpost! It may or may not arrive by July.

There won't be anything on any gamefest or whatever. TW would have been 'hyping' us for it a long time ago, because it's money spent to actually go somewhere and present something. They are either saving/hoarding money or are just... i dunno, paying their bills and bringing some profit to the shareholders, I have no clue, really.
I don't think TW is a public company

I am the one with the link. In fairness I haven't tried Bellwright yet because of the reputation they garnered. I have never bought any products from them in the past, so right now I am in wait and see mode with them(Donkey Crew). I am just happy at any competition for Taleworlds, to try to drive improvements to this gaming vertical.

I also sure as hell won't be in any rush to give Taleworlds a damn dime of my money going forward.

Me and my friend we got some 200 hours into Bellwright so far. It's early access, it got some issues. Devs working on iron it out, they active on discord and you can interact with them. A bit like Bannerlord, but you can only recruit companions, ranging from beggars, peasants, farmers woodsmen and the like. Now you have to turn these into able bodies to fight bandits rabble and brigands meanwhile clothe them, feed them house them, arm them etc etc. Got a blast with it, but if I had just listen to the noise about their past games, I would never touched it.

Me and my friend we got some 200 hours into Bellwright so far. It's early access, it got some issues. Devs working on iron it out, they active on discord and you can interact with them. A bit like Bannerlord, but you can only recruit companions, ranging from beggars, peasants, farmers woodsmen and the like. Now you have to turn these into able bodies to fight bandits rabble and brigands meanwhile clothe them, feed them house them, arm them etc etc. Got a blast with it, but if I had just listen to the noise about their past games, I would never touched it.

I am watching this game very closely to see how it goes. If it were not EA and fairly feature-complete, it would probably be a no brainer for me. As it is, I am not sure it is any better than BL and the company doesn't have the best reputation.

I am watching this game very closely to see how it goes. If it were not EA and fairly feature-complete, it would probably be a no brainer for me. As it is, I am not sure it is any better than BL and the company doesn't have the best reputation.
WIth some 200 hours so far. the cost of the game worth it, even early access. There is A LOT of content, the game fairly slow paced. You can't really compare this game to Bannerlord, or say one game better than the other. If any it's like a mix of Medieval Dynasty, Bannerlord and a dash of 7 days to die (incoming raids every few days) There is no huge open field battles. You can at most probably get into the 50-60 range at rare times. Deppending on how much you are able to agro and pull into a fight.

Recruiting new companions/villagers is slow process as you need to earn renown to be able to recruit, and you need to earn trust with towns for people there want to join. To recruit better and characters needed to research higher tech you need to liberate towns and then end up fight brigands that is much harder than rabble bandits.

WIth some 200 hours so far. the cost of the game worth it, even early access. There is A LOT of content, the game fairly slow paced. You can't really compare this game to Bannerlord, or say one game better than the other. If any it's like a mix of Medieval Dynasty, Bannerlord and a dash of 7 days to die (incoming raids every few days) There is no huge open field battles. You can at most probably get into the 50-60 range at rare times. Deppending on how much you are able to agro and pull into a fight.

Recruiting new companions/villagers is slow process as you need to earn renown to be able to recruit, and you need to earn trust with towns for people there want to join. To recruit better and characters needed to research higher tech you need to liberate towns and then end up fight brigands that is much harder than rabble bandits.
Those three (MD, BL, 7DTD) are all games I have put a bunch of time into so maybe I will check this out. Thanks.

The developer has introduced into the game the opportunity to plunder a settlement that you have captured, but this is an absolutely unnecessary option, firstly, you are already plundering your settlement, reducing its potential, and secondly, you are ruining relationships, regardless of the choice of option.

It is if you have no intention of holding the fief while in multiple wars and just want to take away the enemies most prosperous city for a bit and reduce it's building levels down, all army members gain extra from it. You can then focus on completely destroying one faction and let the other enemy waste time taking back the city and building it up again
Companions do not gain experience in tournament battles where the player is not participating.
Do you mean when the player is watching a tournament or companions left in a settlement? They do with the former but at a reduced rate, hideouts and raids are best.

As for the siege situation (if you are not the faction leader) I would disband the smaller army (if* can't see influence amount) recruit them to yours and take over the siege with the larger army.

It is if you have no intention of holding the fief while in multiple wars and just want to take away the enemies most prosperous city for a bit and reduce it's building levels down, all army members gain extra from it. You can then focus on completely destroying one faction and let the other enemy waste time taking back the city and building it up again
Any choice leads to a deterioration in relationships and during the game, relationships go into the negative.
Do you mean when the player is watching a tournament or companions left in a settlement? They do with the former but at a reduced rate, hideouts and raids are best.
A clan member won the tournament, but there is no change in his skills, and when I’m in the arena, the clan member’s numbers change in his skills.

Hello, will 1.3.0 be out in july? Since it'll be vacation season for a lot of pepole (me included), it will be a good time to get back into the game for old players, and subsequently, a good time for a big update.

Back
Top Bottom