Patch Notes v1.2.9

Users who are viewing this thread

are you planning to update and release REMASTERED Mount & Blade Warband to make it convenient to search for lords and update the interface as Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
As it's sad say this. Because they have a unique product on their hands.

They need to save their reputation on the market first before trying sell anymore stuff or sell to another Dev

Their months are only 2 weeks (but only work 2 weeks too), so you'll hear news probably ~10 days from now about June; that it won't be coming in June.
If at least they could reply that it won't be coming in 2024 it would spare people from bothering to check the forums.
It would also help if they could at least say not to expect anything but bugfixes and the occasional sheep texture. Again would spare people from checking for next year as well.
But I guess if they did, there really wouldn't be a single soul online in the forums and they don't want that.
Although I am not sure all the topics titled "is the game dead?" are doing a lot of good either.

If at least they could reply that it won't be coming in 2024 it would spare people from bothering to check the forums.
It would also help if they could at least say not to expect anything but bugfixes and the occasional sheep texture. Again would spare people from checking for next year as well.
But I guess if they did, there really wouldn't be a single soul online in the forums and they don't want that.
Although I am not sure all the topics titled "is the game dead?" are doing a lot of good either.
That's the part that pisses me off since they released the game 'officially'. They're just stringing along those that don't spend time on forums and/or know this game's development history.

"Things are 'cooking'", yet not even a quarter-year ETA can be given. "We're share with you once we can", so, are things actually 'cooking'? "We don't know when 1.3 is coming, but it will", so will heat-death of the universe. TW was soo confident on the garbage state the 'official' release was, yet can speak about ****-all of the post-release fixes and patches now?

This is weird!
1837 warriors attacked

841 were defeated. 797 escaped

The enemy had 1638 warriors on the battlefield, but where are 200 more warriors?
And why did I lose 16 killed and 124 wounded, this is the most difficult level of the game.

Why do 700 people run away from the battlefield, and a detachment of 25 people refuse to surrender and are ready to fight to the last man?

Yes, a beta test and then an interview. Sounds like smthg important. (I hope)
There is also something in the update history about something called "demo". I can't imagine they'd come up with a demo and have an interview or something about a recent update to promote said potential demo and not have a substantial update to get new players and old back into the game. But I've been wrong before.

There is also something in the update history about something called "demo". I can't imagine they'd come up with a demo and have an interview or something about a recent update to promote said potential demo and not have a substantial update to get new players and old back into the game. But I've been wrong before.
This is what I was thinking but...I've been wrong before too. :smile:

If you're prepared to be underwhelmed and/or disappointed by Taleworlds you cannot be wrong.

I hope the developer finally fixes this.

there are bugs from years ago, and an exploit I know of almost a year old that aren't fixed. Safe to say most things will never get fixed and modders will need to handle it. Doesn't bode well for trust in the future that they will look out for the community when at this point we are mostly ignored. I am eagerly awaiting the news of a new game or dlc which is the only reason you can take a months or a couple small fixes and 6-12 months between major patches. Will all that said, how can TW assure the community that the next project will be worth investing into when the last one is far from finished and I think will never get major issues resolved. I bet I will get quite a few comments from the community, but nothing of substance from the TW team. I will keep track and repost the results. ---We needed another year or more of early access, atleast things were done frequently then

Back
Top Bottom