Patch Notes v1.1.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Everywhere you look, the game is shallow, and many of the beloved features from Warband are either not present or are implemented so halfassedly that they should be counted as missing. In addition, there are countless bugs and just non-sensical implementations.

It's such a disappointment.

Hoping for Japan DLC :smile: Yes I'm a Weeabo my profile icon lol. Steampunk would be cool too. Airships!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm hoping for a functional game before thinking about any DLC. At the current time reskinning this game as japan or steampunk or whatever would be no good when it's a painful, grindy, repetitive, unfun experience to even finish a campaign.

I'm hoping for a functional game before thinking about any DLC. At the current time reskinning this game as japan or steampunk or whatever would be no good when it's a painful, grindy, repetitive, unfun experience to even finish a campaign.
100% this.
Can we just fix the basic experience first(some things look like just simple tweaks, some things could use more work but even the tweaks would improve the basic experience immensely), and worry about all these wish-list features later for a DLC? I couldn't be bothered to finish my first and only world conquest attempt because of the tedium(Not challenge) involved. Had no issues with that, multiple times, in unmodded warband.

Im a bit afraid that i just might bought this game for nothing.... been waiting for the official release for a long time... years... and now that i get to see all this comments i get worried..... Sorry for asking.... What is wrong right now? i played the version 1.0.0 in a friends computer and was quite good, now i hear that there is a lot of things broken like Smithing etc... Like someone is saying about: and many of the beloved features from Warband are either not present or are implemented so halfassedly that they should be counted as missing...

After reading all these replies, I am left wondering what forum people believe they are on?

I remember back in the days of early access, informing Callum that this game would not be ready for release within a year. He was adamant that it would be. Now we are over 3 years on from Early Access release and the game is still not ready. Expect nothing and you will not be disappointed :lol:

So you're suggesting they participated in the grift?
More like a lack of communication on where the game is at, between the developers and the community team on the forum here. People like Callum and Dejan should not be receiving the flak, it's the developers that need to be on here explaining why the game is still not complete.

Working on it! The patch is still in the testing phase.

Come join us tonight at 20:30 CET on the "Thursday Siege Event" server. Should be fun.
Is this a big patch, like extremely big? Or just regular patch, the same as 1.0.0 or 1.1.0?

Back
Top Bottom