Patch Notes v1.1.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Dejan

Community Manager
patchnotes-v1.1.4.png

v1.1.4​

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred during missions when an agent didn’t have a right-handed weapon equipped.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred due to the mission camera not being initialized correctly during a mission start.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred during a battle when the followed agent’s camera wasn’t set.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused the riding perk "Shepherd" to reduce speed from herding instead of increasing it.
  • Fixed a bug that caused an endless conversation with a noble party.
  • Fixed a bug that caused all troops to inflict more damage than intended, resulting in incorrect auto-battle results.

Multiplayer​

Fixes
  • Improved lobby server stability.
  • Fixed a bug that caused connection issues for longer-running official custom servers.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the “get_jump_action failed” log to be spammed in the custom server console.

Modding​

• [MP] Updated the voice chat system to match the flexible number of Skirmish players (to prevent crashes with more than 6 vs 6 matches).
    • This should also resolve the custom server crash that occurred when the player distribution in a Skirmish match temporarily shifted to, for example, 5 vs 7 (due to a player switching to the opposing team before the player who lost connection reconnected to the match).

pathetic.

hey TW why don't you just come clean and say it how it is to us here who are still holding on to a tiny bit of hope you might, just might, release a patch to make this game at least bareable?

you released a broken game, you introduced a patch 1.1.0 that broke workshops, broke smithing, broke shields, introduced unpopular features that made the game WORSE...

but as bad as your incompetence has been your silence has been even worse. no appologies, no roadmaps, no asking for feedbacks...

just what is going on at TW and where is this game heading to?

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy to see these fixes. Good work.

your definition of "work" might need revisiting.

6 lines of fixes after a month of 3 lines of fixes after a month of 9 lines of fixes after ten days of 3 lines of fixes.

no content or overall gameplay improvement whatsoever.

not counting MP.. just add a few more lines of fixes for that.

Ok I get that this is a smaller patch to apply fixes, but isn't it missing a couple of em?

Smithing fix?
Armor piercing perk fix?

Well at the very least I hope that the mp fixes mean that servers will finally stop crashing

Ok I get that this is a smaller patch to apply fixes, but isn't it missing a couple of em?

Smithing fix?
Armor piercing perk fix?

Well at the very least I hope that the mp fixes mean that servers will finally stop crashing

no. that would make the game better.

patchnotes-v1.1.4.png

v1.1.4​

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred during missions when an agent didn’t have a right-handed weapon equipped.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred due to the mission camera not being initialized correctly during a mission start.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred during a battle when the followed agent’s camera wasn’t set.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused the riding perk "Shepherd" to reduce speed from herding instead of increasing it.
  • Fixed a bug that caused all troops to inflict more damage than intended, resulting in incorrect auto-battle results.

Multiplayer​

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused connection issues for longer-running official custom servers.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the “get_jump_action failed” log to be spammed in the custom server console.

Modding​

• [MP] Updated the voice chat system to match the flexible number of Skirmish players (to prevent crashes with more than 6 vs 6 matches).
    • This should also resolve the custom server crash that occurred when the player distribution in a Skirmish match temporarily shifted to, for example, 5 vs 7 (due to a player switching to the opposing team before the player who lost connection reconnected to the match).Tha
    • patchnotes-v1.1.4.png

v1.1.4​

Singleplayer​

Crashes

Fixes

Multiplayer​

Fixes

Modding​

• This should also resolve the custom server crash that occurred when the player distribution in a Skirmish match temporarily shifted to, for example, 5 vs 7 (due to a player switching to the opposing team before the player who lost connection reconnected to the match).

Thanks devs. Hoping the next one will fix legendary crafted weapons reverting. That’s probably my biggest issue aith the game at the moment. You guys are appreciated, sendin love from a newer player. Cheers

your definition of "work" might need revisiting.

6 lines of fixes after a month of 3 lines of fixes after a month of 9 lines of fixes after ten days of 3 lines of fixes.

no content or overall gameplay improvement whatsoever.

not counting MP.. just add a few more lines of fixes for that.
My definition is just fine. We don´t know how many people worked on this. We already know that they are working on a bigger patch that isn´t ready yet, then there might be a potential DLC they are working on and the rumours about a new IP they are working on. Now consider how small TW is. We might not like the way TW handles things, but i´m sure the devs do their best.
Of course, that´s just me guessing, but i prefer to look at the bright side. There are more then enough people here who don´t. What is understandable

pathetic.

hey TW why don't you just come clean and say it how it is to us here who are still holding on to a tiny bit of hope you might, just might, release a patch to make this game at least bareable?

you released a broken game, you introduced a patch 1.1.0 that broke workshops, broke smithing, broke shields, introduced unpopular features that made the game WORSE... basically you ****ed us over twice.

but as bad as your incompetence has been your silence has been even worse. no appologies, no roadmaps, no asking for feedbacks...

just what is going on at TW and where is this game heading to?
I would imagine doing a big patch for the game is a little more difficult. Considering a big patch usually introduces new inconvenient bugs. I understand your frustration, but being. a condescending dickhead to the devs makes you look like an irrational teenager. Be better

I would imagine doing a big patch for the game is a little more difficult. Considering a big patch usually introduces new inconvenient bugs. I understand your frustration, but being. a condescending dickhead to the devs makes you look like an irrational teenager. Be better

and what does it make you? applauding small hotfixes after months of a broken game?

a hero? an altrustic white knight?

you've been around here for some time. you know the history of this game. you know how its been released .you know of the unkept promises.. you know of the quality of patches they've been producing.. you know we are all in the dark here.

and still i am a condescending dickhead?

My definition is just fine. We don´t know how many people worked on this. We already know that they are working on a bigger patch that isn´t ready yet, then there might be a potential DLC they are working on and the rumours about a new IP they are working on. Now consider how small TW is. We might not like the way TW handles things, but i´m sure the devs do their best.
Of course, that´s just me guessing, but i prefer to look at the bright side. There are more then enough people here who don´t. What is understandable
The devs would probably do even better if this community didn’t verbally abuse them so much over bugs in their video game. I know if i was getting *****ed at this much, i would be slow to move on fixing things. I appreciate the hard work they do and i empathize with them when it comes to over dramatic players *****ing at them.

Well, this is something at least... hopefully this patch doesn't introduce bugs.

@Dejan, would you happen to know if a weapon gap fix is in the works (when crafting)? It's a simple thing but it's SO annoying visually.

On the note of annoying visuals, do you know if there is a plan to add a "closed fist" .lod mesh? On many screenshots, soldiers grab their weapons with open hands.

Thanks in advance :smile:

Last edited:
and what does it make you? applauding small hotfixes after months of a broken game?

a hero? an altrustic white knight?

well forgive me if im not as keen to kiss TW devs asses.

you've been around here fomr some time. you know the history of this game. you know how its been released .you know of the unkept promises.. you know of the quality of patches they've been producing.. you know we are all in the dark here.

and still i am a condescending dickhead?
> am i still a condescending dickhead?

that seems pretty likely. Has anyone ever told you that you’re cute when you’re angry at developers on forums?

no. its not.

i dont care how many people are working on this. it still costs $50. they are still not communicating.

and they still thought they had enough people to release a game for a whole new platform a few months ago.

they still thought their game was ready for release at all. doesnt matter if its a team of 10000 or a team of 1.

they still thought FOW in that state was a great idea.. and 1.1.0 after 2 months of negative feedback and bug reports.

wake up dude.

no. its not.

i dont care how many people are working on this. it still costs $50. they are still not communicating ****.

and they still thought they had enough people to release a game for a whole new platform a few months ago.

they still thought their game was ready for release at all. doesnt matter if its a team of 10000 or a team of 1.

they still thought FOW in that state was a great idea.. and 1.1.0 after 2 months of negative feedback and bug reports.

wake up dude.
Ahh you’ll be alright. Toughen up

> am i still a condescending dickhead?

that seems pretty likely. Has anyone ever told you that you’re cute when you’re angry at developers on forums?

i dont care what people think. unlike you, i am not here to befriend developers.

i want the game to be better. at this point i just want the game to be playable. to work as intended with the limited features it offers.

if you are here to make friends and be popular fine, but personally i find your whiteknighting rather pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom