Patch Notes v1.1.4

Users who are viewing this thread

They're working on the mobile port, please understand.
Just imagine they were a car company. Selling a gasoline car without doors and lights at full price and saying the doors will come when we are done with all the other engines first.

Just imagine they were a car company. Selling a gasoline car without doors and lights at full price and saying the doors will come when we are done with all the other engines first.

i wish they said the doors were coming at all.

depending on your model you can go to a 3rd party repair shop while they are still around.

Seeng they took this issue https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/order-of-battle-bug.457537/ as working as intended and slapped resolved on it. I don't have high hopes for other issues atm...

This is very concerning (relatively compared to actual life issues), as it proves that TW have taken on the practice of gaslighting their users, clear as day.

It also shows the level of complacency they are currently in. Another example is how they clearly don't know how to fix the bug of male lords wearing female clothing so instead of resolving that, they just fixed the clipping issue and called it a feature.

The best thing for TW to do at this point is to fix the 5-10 major bugs plaguing the game for the last two years and then move on to their next project.

After the much anticipated but laughably simplistic and underwhelming "Criminal Empire" and Sally Out mechanics, there is obviously not going to be much to the Claimant quest and dare I say, they might even somehow botch the weather cycle.

It's a car with tricycle tires, lawn chairs for seats, decent radio, plexiglass windows you can't roll down, v8 engine with only 4 plug wires, and a charging port that doesn't do anything since it runs on french fry oil. Sweet paint job though.

Omg people, is that a river of tears I'm standing ankle deep in?

While I honestly support Taleworlds and also believe that Bannerlord is for some reasons quite disappointing, considering its potential and development time, I'm shocked to read the forum. It's actually not ok to live through the amount of the emotions you display here, you look borderline traumatized about it. Why don't you assess yourselves, seek help if needed, talk to your feelings regarding Bannerlord with a professional and try to display some dignity and mature behaviour instead? This game might be disappointing - just admit it, leave it alone and go live your life. Nobody is responsible for your expectations.

Omg people, is that a river of tears I'm standing ankle deep in?

While I honestly support Taleworlds and also believe that Bannerlord is for some reasons quite disappointing, considering its potential and development time, I'm shocked to read the forum. It's actually not ok to live through the amount of the emotions you display here, you look borderline traumatized about it. Why don't you assess yourselves, seek help if needed, talk to your feelings regarding Bannerlord with a professional and try to display some dignity and mature behaviour instead? This game might be disappointing - just admit it, leave it alone and go live your life. Nobody is responsible for your expectations.

Assess yourself there buddy. Moaning about moaning is still moaning.

If you have a problem with it then maybe you, who has spent over 22 days of your real life on the forum, should leave the moaning alone and get on with your life.

Assess yourself there buddy. Moaning about moaning is still moaning.

If you have a problem with it then maybe you, who has spent over 22 days of your real life on the forum, should leave the moaning alone and get on with your life.
I have enjoyed browsing many Warband mod threads back in the days when they had more content than ModDB and Nexus, and also a lot of modding and tech tutorials in the Forge, do you really think I've spent all this time reading rant? :grin: I do read too much rant though.

I'm checking the Forum around one-two times a season nowadays, sadly realizing I'm not missing anything. But some people here give me an impression they have trouble sleeping at night because of Taleworlds.

I kinda liked the comment about getting popcorn and watching the dumpster fire, now that I'm assessing myself.

Last edited:
I have enjoyed browsing many Warband mod threads back in the days when they had more content than ModDB and Nexus, and also a lot of modding and tech tutorials in the Forge, do you really think I've spent all this time reading rant? :grin: I do read too much rant though.

I'm checking the Forum around one-two times a season nowadays, sadly realizing I'm not missing anything. But some people here give me an impression they have trouble sleeping at night because of Taleworlds.

I kinda liked the comment about getting popcorn and watching the dumpster fire, now that I'm assessing myself.

Each to their own and all that.

Whatever about people complaining about the game itself, the saddest thing - and which you have alluded to by saying you are not missing anything - is that the forums of old are dead, and that's pretty sad, I thinks 😞.

1.9 (will be released in 1-2 weeks, i´am streamer, trust me) will add one text feature (like alleays) and add 832 bugs.

I think my analogy was perfect, you don't paint a rusted car, fix the rust first. Fix the bugs before introducing new mechanics or you can make things worse. And the longer you wait, the worse the rust gets, the longer they take the fewer players they have. Not the perfect way to know but check the steam numbers, getting near all time lows. They were in the 40's for player base, now they are dropping near #70. And with the continued silence from them, it makes the player base feel they just don't care. A lot of this is open to interpretation but that is what I feel

I think my analogy was perfect, you don't paint a rusted car, fix the rust first. Fix the bugs before introducing new mechanics or you can make things worse. And the longer you wait, the worse the rust gets, the longer they take the fewer players they have. Not the perfect way to know but check the steam numbers, getting near all time lows. They were in the 40's for player base, now they are dropping near #70. And with the continued silence from them, it makes the player base feel they just don't care. A lot of this is open to interpretation but that is what I feel

I think they have made the vast majority of the money they will make off of Bannerlord and they're facing diminishing returns in their ROI of effort.

I think they have made the vast majority of the money they will make off of Bannerlord and they're facing diminishing returns in their ROI of effort.
Which is what most of us assumed/figured was the case, despite whatever 'word salad' CM post they put out. They got their cash at EA, squandered it for 3 years and need another injection so they just pushed the 'full release' + console. Probably hit that calculated ROI and have left a token developer/forum response here and there for the pretense. Hoping this dies out quietly (as it has even on this forum) while not taking the AAA-studio 'hype' media backlash and they'll make their SpaceLord EA game in a few years.

Without DLC's. I think you are 100% and at this point, downsizing the team for other projects I would assume is what's happening. I was told by a dev they don't want speculation coming out, but with a lack of communication, what else is there

Without DLC's. I think you are 100% and at this point, downsizing the team for other projects I would assume is what's happening. I was told by a dev they don't want speculation coming out, but with a lack of communication, what else is there

Do we need them to keep tell us they are working on a patch daily?

Back
Top Bottom