Do you think 1.0.4 should include most of these changes?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Another small bugfix goes by and still Bannerlord is terribly imbalanced and its design elements still do not work together.

When are Taleworlds going to make simple changes which will make Bannerlord an actually fun game?

I would like the see more roleplay changes than the battles related related stuff . I use true noble opinion with helps with kingdom npc decisions . The only thing for battles i would TW to make a system the somewhere between realistic battles mod and there own current system.

I like your dedication, but in the very unlikely event that all these changes were added in a patch, I'm pretty sure that it would be in a major patch like 1.X.0 rather than incremental patches.
I would like the see more roleplay changes than the battles related related stuff . I use true noble opinion with helps with kingdom npc decisions . The only thing for battles i would TW to make a system the somewhere between realistic battles mod and there own current system.
I agree, I actually prefer vanilla combat to that of RBM's. I think that projectiles should be less effective and spears on foot should be deadlier (but not be WMDs like in RBM). I don't know how formation AI should be handled though. In vanilla, melee fights always become mosh pits, whereas RBM melee fights feel too static and exploitable for me.

I like your dedication, but in the very unlikely event that all these changes were added in a patch, I'm pretty sure that it would be in a major patch like 1.X.0 rather than incremental patches.

I agree, I actually prefer vanilla combat to that of RBM's. I think that projectiles should be less effective and spears on foot should be deadlier (but not be WMDs like in RBM). I don't know how formation AI should be handled though. In vanilla, melee fights always become mosh pits, whereas RBM melee fights feel too static and exploitable for me.
What i do like about RBM is that battle lines keep there shape and troops last longer and are more defensive. I makes tactics more viable in battle. I would like armour to increase durability or fighters too. Yes I love spears in RBM they are a great weapon. Also i would like the combat A.I to be ramped up it RBM levels the vanilla version is to weak i personally don't find a challenge from anyone in melee but in RBM sometime i am fighting from my life and it feels great and ramps up the fun and make the battle more memorable.

What we've been duped into since start of EA; but with just a '1' starting the series vs 0.X.0.

Just watched that StratGaming overview of the medicine perks...how are half of these calculations/perks still wrong/bugged? Ie +5% recovery rate for each food type: have 9 types, rate = +0.08; have just grain, rate = +0.02...Did the intern even pass highschool?

I just need a bugfix for this bug:

Please Taleworlds gimmie patchie.
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT

Eu só preciso de uma correção de bug para este bug:

Por favor, patchie Gimmie Taleworlds.
EU NECEEEEEEEEEI
I would also like a new update patch for Bannerlord to start a new journey. :c

Since March 1st, we haven't had any exciting changes in Bannerlord.

What balance changes or fixes would you guys like to see in the next patch?
How the AI determine strength and nobles surrendering would be the among the best balance changes I'd want atm.
Cinematics being in fullscreen and being able to travel with caravans when alone or only with companions would also be great

+crowns for rulers
+add a 3 character clothing setup so sieges
+lawful executions - put to a faction vote
+pike units for all factions as part of the troop tree
+a friends and enemy system , so friends may give you gifts and aid and enemies send thugs and assassins ( the cunning mod as done this very well ) So it can be done TW
+More Faction armours "Batania gets breastplate armour" but Vlandia hasn't come TW .
+for blacksmith if set a companion to blacksmith lets cue up a list give them materials and leave so they build for use and get a message when their done or out of martials . Blacksmithing is not fun but it is useful and we do get blacksmith based companions help us take away the boring clicking.
+All A.i can execute have it once relations hit -100 they will murder their worst enemy.
+ random world events maybe they only happen once a year and they come with those cool cut scenes (as cut scenes don't get used enough)
random events could be small scale like saving a princess from a bandit lair or dueling a great warrior 1v1 or helping rebuild a village that's been raided helping farmer pow a field . So these would come as good deeds and grants special items or money or relations or influence. The events would scale with clan level so the grater the clan the grater the event.
+the player gets a better description in the encyclopedia that grows with the character. Not just this is Bob of growing clan Ben.
These are just a few things i would like to see.

Last edited:
I just want infantry AI vs mounted units and Cavalry AI vs foot troops to be fixed for the next patch. I suppose my biggest wish would be a messenger system, time passing faster and more sandbox start options (the ability to start the game as a trader, bandit, merc, vassal or ruler).
+ random world events maybe they only happen once a year and they come with those cool cut scenes (as cut scenes don't get used enough)
random events could be small scale like saving a princess from a bandit lair or dueling a great warrior 1v1 or helping rebuild a village that's been raided helping farmer pow a field . So these would come as good deeds and grants special items or money or relations or influence. The events would scale with clan level so the grater the clan the grater the event.
+the player gets a better description in the encyclopedia that grows with the character. Not just this is Bob of growing clan Ben.
These are just a few things i would like to see.
One thing I would like to see more games emulate is the mystery event system in Surviving Mars. That game selects 1 major random event every playthrough that forces you to adapt your playstyle in order to respond to it. If you failed that event, you would get a destabilizing negative effect for a long time which might result in you losing the game. Although I really doubt that the devs would add this sort of thing to BL.

I think most players on these forums are going to agree that diplomacy should be better integrated into the game. If they can fix that and slow down the fatigue from too many wars imo it would make the game much more enjoyable. If Taleworlds can't get a better diplomacy system in place then this game will never be more than it is, a grind.

I think most players on these forums are going to agree that diplomacy should be better integrated into the game. If they can fix that and slow down the fatigue from too many wars imo it would make the game much more enjoyable. If Taleworlds can't get a better diplomacy system in place then this game will never be more than it is, a grind.
Yeah, I agree there should be constantly 2-3 wars going on. But with 8 factions on the map at the start, that should allow for a third to half of the factions hanging back and prepping their defenses or pre-staging offenses. I really wish All the different notables had standard work tasks that you could do, sort of like a light quest, that was almost always available.

Dropping off equipment to a landowner would allow him to create some veteran militia, for instance. If there a break in wars, there would be a lot of these types of tasks to do

Back
Top Bottom