Patch Notes v1.1.3

Users who are viewing this thread

@STcloz
Yep it is " i ". In turkish capital letter " i " is " İ ".
side not " I " is capital version of " ı ". This letter do not exist in english.
summery: infuluence symbol is " i ". In turkish " i "( İ ) and " I "( ı) different letters.
kinda confusing for native english speakers i guess.

@STcloz
side not " I " is capital version of " ı ". This letter do not exist in english.
summery: infuluence symbol is " i ". In turkish " i "( İ ) and " I "( ı) different letters.
Thanks for your detailed explanation.

@STcloz
You learn something new every day, thanks :grin:

Understandable, but can't share an ETA at the moment. You'll likely see a hotfix first (that's being worked on in parallel with the next patch of course).
@Dejan would you guys please, please at least answer the Sword and Musket modders? They're people that are working just as hard so people can enjoy the game. It's your game's modding community I don't think they deserve straight up silence. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...able-in-bannerlord.453706/page-3#post-9868622

@Dejan would you guys please, please at least answer the Sword and Musket modders? They're people that are working just as hard so people can enjoy the game. It's your game's modding community I don't think they deserve straight up silence. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...able-in-bannerlord.453706/page-3#post-9868622
Responded to the thread.
What was the 70mb patch today?
Not aware of any patches going out today. We have pushed them out on a Saturday before but not this Saturday :razz:

Saved games crashing on Xbox? Been going on since February without any recognition of the issue and any plan to fix it. Would really love to actually play the game and finish my campaign

I see hot-fix then big patch later on 0.o. Maybe another code-refactor could be why it's the way it is. Hoping for chariots or something cool to be added later on. some updates is better than no updates. Maybe livestock in villages walking around some Warband mods had that. :smile:
giphy.gif

Hey I love all the work yours guys/ladies have done and I do apologize if this is a stupid question or something else but I was wondering why doesn't Xbox have this mod or cheat that a PC have again didn't mean to sound rude or anything but I was wondering why is that

Back
Top Bottom