Patch Notes v1.1.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Why can´t i give orders to the other nobles and their armies if i am the clan leader? in the first game you could do it and depending on your friendship with the noble he accepted or not

Had several and many look like each other. But same happens when I play CK3.. so idk what the big deal is.
"Other things are bad therefore everything is allowed to be bad and nobody is allowed to criticize anything!"

Is that the line of logic you're using here? If not, why mention that?

"Other things are bad therefore everything is allowed to be bad and nobody is allowed to criticize anything!"

Is that the line of logic you're using here? If not, why mention that?

Since when did I say you can't be a critic? Be as critical as you want to whatever you want. Just don't expect everyone to agree with everything you say.

Do you look like your mom/dad? Do you have any siblings? Do they look any like you? Or maybe the milkman/postman? Imho having children in the game that look like their parrents or their siblings isn't a big deal...

Do you look like your mom/dad? Do you have any siblings? Do they look any like you? Or maybe the milkman/postman? Imho having children in the game that look like their parrents or their siblings isn't a big deal...
I think the person who said you were trolling is right, nobody is this stupid.

Look at the links people have shown you. ALL children are identical ALL of the time. This does not happen in real life, identical children are 1 in 250 births.

Back
Top Bottom