Patch Notes v1.1.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Não há hotfix silencioso para consoles. Essa é uma ferramenta que podemos usar para fazer uma mudança exclusivamente para PC, mas em um ritmo mais rápido. As atualizações do console sempre incrementam a versão.
Where are the console cheats 🥺? Listen to your loyal and loyal customers, we've been playing this game forever. We've been playing this game since 2010 and we know what's good for the game.

This game really is still in 'Early Access' and everyone knows it.

Save and load crashes post 'launch'. lol

You really must never have coded in your life to say such a thing...

Hundreds of thousands of copies have been sold, making millions of possible player setups and behaviors.

Fixing a bug/crash doesn't mean it's widespread, it just means that one of those million possibilities has happened and the developers have done their job.

So rather a big congratulations to the developers for the ambition of their code, and the continuous effort to make it progress, each time bringing new mechanics and fixes.

Most games only do strategy, or only management, or only combat, sometimes even without AI so as not to complicate life... And all of this of course without modding, in order to prevent any freedom.

Taleworlds offers quite the opposite, despite having a smaller team than all those big games that offer far less.

A modicum of respect on our part will not kill us...

Most games only do strategy, or only management, or only combat, sometimes even without AI so as not to complicate life... And all of this of course without modding, in order to prevent any freedom.

Taleworlds offers quite the opposite, despite having a smaller team than all those big games that offer far less.

as much as bannerlord is as wide as an ocean, it is also as deep as a puddle. and the puddle is polluted with bugs.

patchnotes-v1.1.1.png

v1.1.1​

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when ending missions.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after occupying an alley.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while loading a saved game.

Modding​

• Fixed a crash that occurred when generating terrain.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when auto-generating the navmesh using the "Generate Grids" button.
And Still no "Birth And Death" Option on Console.

😒

I never even had any of these crashed but now my game is crashing all the time. So I have to start over again. This is so frustrating man!

as much as bannerlord is as wide as an ocean, it is also as deep as a puddle. and the puddle is polluted with bugs.
A puddle really? Because you know a lot of Vanilla games that offer so much?

Chivalry? For Honor? Total War? Kingdoms Come? Sorry but none go as far as Bannerlord. All together maybe, but not individually.

Unfortunately you prove that "big games" are right to stack quests without bothering with AI, replayability or variety, given the little recognition you give to it despite the incredible complexity it adds to the code...

And beyond that the lack of recognition for the work of others... Try to code even a small 2D game for 100 differents pc, and you will understand the work that the "puddle" Bannerlord represents.

Good luck and thank you to the developers for their work, including this update and from the beginning.

Some people understand and support your work. Gd Night for all.

This new updated cause a critical failure that caused my console (Xbox) to crash when I tried to load a save game from last night with this update implemented.

Don't worry guys a double posting new friend will give TW all the encouragement they need to add a games worth of content to the game and fix all the bugs. Get out them respect crystals and start charg'n em up. 😈

@PsychoLogicalSF we are still looking into some other potential issues with save&load, but this patch includes a fix for the most frequent problem (from what we could tell). Maybe it will solve things for you.
Hey guys so I checked my saves upon downloading the update. The first ones I tried to load did the usual 'different module want to load yes or no' and then had the same load crash. Undeterred, I loaded every single one of my saves and to my surprise one loaded! I can accept losing a few days progress, so thank you for this fix! I have no idea why the others won't load (the saves before or after it) but I brought that one save up to the current version.

I can't load any of my saves. It seems I've lost them all. Will this be fixed in the future? I do not want to lose all my progress/
We are still looking into some other potential culprits. Can you tell me what platform you are on? If you are on PC, could you upload one of your failing savegames & share a dump ID with us (if you are prompted to upload one when crashing)?

@PsychoLogicalSF thanks for getting back to me and glad to hear that it (kind of) worked out. It will be interesting to see if the others continue working with the next hotfix.

Last edited:
We are still looking into some other potential culprits. Can you tell me what platform you are on? If you are on PC, could you upload one of your failing savegames & share a dump ID with us (if you are prompted to upload one when crashing)?

@PsychoLogicalSF thanks for getting back to me and glad to hear that it (kind of) worked out. It will be interesting to see if the others continue working with the next hotfix.
Thanks for replying so quickly. I really appreciate you guys' efforts to try and make this game better. I tried to load a save again and got the same error. I uploaded the files and here is the ID: 2023-03-12_10.18.49_27c1867e243fa833b8ed2de701ed23c6

Ok so after playing with the new console micro patch...

1) Workshops make NO money under ANY conditions which is ridiculous since those are supposed to be the pinnacle of economic resource.

2) ALL previous saves are absolutely broken, crashes galore, corruption galore

3) Fog of War sucks and makes zero sense as implemented, once I become a vassal or form my own Kingdom and invite nobles, their clan/other clans should NOT have "shadow people" it's ridiculously bonkers to assume I would not know who these people are

4) waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many Wanderers are "dying" before I meet them or need their specific stats for a role. This is causing a crash in where after a few hours of playing a new campaign the Encyclopedia has HUNDREDS of dead people and the LAG to CRASH is inevitable, this is also causing save game bloating BECAUSE the game is STILL tracking dead people. It should not. Either once they are dead they are removed from the game 100% (get rid of the Dead section) or just stop making the game cycle through Wanderers for NO REASON.

5) my wives REFUSE to get pregnant any more. Before 1.1 all it took was a few days of waiting. In my three most recent playthroughs I've had to wait WEEKS and in my most recent I was going on THREE MONTHS of waiting and when she FINALLY gave birth it was stillborn. In fact my last 8 kids were ALL stillborn. Now at first I was thinking this is just a terrible streak of bad luck. But it's not. Ya'll have most definitely done something absolutely terrible to pregnancy and birthrates which is RUINING THE GAME. I should also add that I am using the Virile skill perk on both me and my wives.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom