Patch Notes v1.1.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Dejan

Community Manager
patchnotes-v1.1.1.png

v1.1.1​

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when ending missions.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after occupying an alley.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while loading a saved game.

Modding​

• Fixed a crash that occurred when generating terrain.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when auto-generating the navmesh using the "Generate Grids" button.

Still work on Saturday?

I have a strong feeling that a beta patch will be released the next week.

Last edited:
I never experienced crashes in Bannerlord apart from when I ran mods, nor saw many when watching streams/videos on it, yet crashing seems to be so so prevalent in these updates. There must have been well over 1000 crash items fixed by now surely.

Are you guys planning on fixing the decay on shields or actually looking to implement some sort of feature related to it? It looks interesting but ultimately feels strange that every single shield in SP and MP have it regardless of quality or reason.

patchnotes-v1.1.1.png

v1.1.1​

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when ending missions.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after occupying an alley.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while loading a saved game.

Modding​

• Fixed a crash that occurred when generating terrain.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when auto-generating the navmesh using the "Generate Grids" button.
Is that all? :grin:

My guess is maybe this has to do with wanting this "hot fix" to go onto console version easier and not mess up whatever they did last time. Cuz this is just a hot fix, this isn't a new version. Something's up lol.
Would have thought something like this would have gone into the ''Silent' Hotfix Patch Notes' section they created instead.

Would have thought something like this would have gone into the ''Silent' Hotfix Patch Notes' section they created instead.
It would fit there, yes, but you know how people are: A lot wouldn't recognize this hotfix, because it would have been a silent one, and so instead there would be a lot of complaining, why the developers would do nothing a whole week after they released such a buggy 1.1.0.

Back
Top Bottom