Patch Notes v1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Please fix auto resolve. Why am I losing defending sieges with a 200 men advantage. Why am I losing 60 men when it's a 350 vs 100 fight?? So broken and making it very unenjoyable at this point.
Agreed it’s a nightmare isn’t it. For me it makes playing the game pointless now coz I know I’ll never get anywhere in the long run while it’s like this.

I get where you're coming from. I dont consider myself that good either and it's not as easy commanding troops , but last night I actually won a battle with my 900 troops (only 115 fian and no khan) to their 1500. Granted, I'm still no expert because after the battle I only had 32 troops that weren't dead or wounded.

I'd like to dedicate that victory to Flesson19 and Strat gaming. I never would have had a chance had it not been from watching their videos. Give them a watch. Flesson19 even has a channel specifically for guides that are in good bite sized bits.
Everything was absolutely fine until
The update is my Main point though. My tactics may of been noob tactics but they at least they worked for me. Hopefully it’ll get patched.

Also, if any devs are there, if we create our own kingdom we should be allowed our own crowns too. Every ruler has a sweet crown now whereas I can only get the vlandian crowned helmet or the imperial jewelled helmet etc. or at least let me have my own Spartan helmet like the empire ruler that thing is awesome

Agreed it’s a nightmare isn’t it. For me it makes playing the game pointless now coz I know I’ll never get anywhere in the long run while it’s like this.

I'm hanging it up now myself. It's literally unplayable. Just had southern empire declare war on me. I have an army of 800 and an allied army of 1000. We are getting WIPED by 2 armies of 800. I have a 200 man advantage. I just did a battle and fell after killing a few hundred. Auto resolve was only option left with a ratio of about 800-500. I LOSE TIME AND TIME AGAIN. I LOVE this game and have played M&B for years but at the point I'm done. I'm hanging it up until they fix it.

I'm hanging it up now myself. It's literally unplayable. Just had southern empire declare war on me. I have an army of 800 and an allied army of 1000. We are getting WIPED by 2 armies of 800. I have a 200 man advantage. I just did a battle and fell after killing a few hundred. Auto resolve was only option left with a ratio of about 800-500. I LOSE TIME AND TIME AGAIN. I LOVE this game and have played M&B for years but at the point I'm done. I'm hanging it up until they fix it.

Same issue with me, love it but just can’t play it at the minute.

Do you have issues with your own armies? It annoys the hell outta me when
Same issue with me, love it but just can’t play it at the minute. All the graft from your first tournament to getting your kingdom ready for it just to be obliterated after 5-6 battles.

Do you have issues with your own armies? It annoys the hell outta me when I try disband them and they just reform instantly and carry on doing exactly what I don’t want them to do. Makes it really frustrating when they’re so set on seiging every castle in their path even though I’ve set everything to defensive. Sick of it

Really wish the reply feature worked for commenting from mobile. Any time I hit reply it bugs and forces me to type on top of the message you wish to reply too. If this is the state of the official website I can understand why everyone is frustrated with the updates fixing one thing but breaking 2 more.

Any time I hit reply it bugs and forces me to type on top of the message
If you just highlight part of text, it gives a hovering Reply button,
Really wish the reply feature worked for commenting from mobile
Trying to use the desktop Post Reply is as you note not recommended.

updates fixing one thing but breaking 2 more.
Just remember the forum will try to put new text all in the same box and you should manage. ~~ sent from my mobile ~~

Unfortunately, that's not currently in the plans of ever happening

I know, just throwing it out there anyway. Just sucks because I don't want to invest in a character just to eventually lose him. I could have kids or start a new save, but its just not how I wanna play. Definetly disappointed ☹

I have been back and forth with Microsoft about getting a refund for a game that is unplayable but they won’t budge. So this whole ordeal is just one giant F U to the players/paying customers. Just sad honestly I have been a fan of Warband for years.

What is the issue that you are experiencing with the game?
my video tomorrow will show some, I cut the video from 30 minutes to 10 minutes as I only listed 7 of the 42 issues I wanted to cover. I figured I would finally after 2 months bring everyone up to date on all the huge problems with the game since I can't get a single dev to respond to anything I brought up. I know you told me you don't want misinformation going out but when the community can't get answers there isn't much else we can assume or think. When I get questions on stream, I want to answer them but if I can't answers from the devs I am not sure what to say besides, this has been in the game for months and nothing is done. I want to say something positive but there is no positives that come from months old bugs that aren't touched and seriously impact the game. Defections, siege pathing, workshops, battle orders, the list can go on and on. I want to give positive news........give me some positive news to give the community. We are aware of the issue and working on it or will be implemented in "future" patches gets too old

my video tomorrow will show some, I cut the video from 30 minutes to 10 minutes as I only listed 7 of the 42 issues I wanted to cover. I figured I would finally after 2 months bring everyone up to date on all the huge problems with the game since I can't get a single dev to respond to anything I brought up. I know you told me you don't want misinformation going out but when the community can't get answers there isn't much else we can assume or think. When I get questions on stream, I want to answer them but if I can't answers from the devs I am not sure what to say besides, this has been in the game for months and nothing is done. I want to say something positive but there is no positives that come from months old bugs that aren't touched and seriously impact the game. Defections, siege pathing, workshops, battle orders, the list can go on and on. I want to give positive news........give me some positive news to give the community. We are aware of the issue and working on it or will be implemented in "future" patches gets too old
While i do understand your point of view, i think it´s beneath you

I used to report on the beta branch every friday for 18 months while I covered it. Right now the video is doing good for views and not a single dislike. I havent done one for 2 month so figure its time for an update.
I know, im watching it when i can. But trying to press informations from Duh_TaleWorlds doesn´t seem the right way. I am as frustrated about the lack of communication as you are, but even if he would answer you, he might only risk his job. Can´t say for sure ofc, but I think there is a reason why no Dev wants to talk about plans for the future, outside of just being shy.
And as of your channel. Most people who watch are painfully aware of the situation and surely are not angry or disappointed with you if you don´t have an answer either.

I used to get info from the devs pretty easily, obviously nothing major that would jeopardize their NDA, but general info as you can see with my devs respond playlist. The silence lately is just really puzzling. I know they can't give out exact specifics but let me use the Future plans post for battle orders and battle terrain as an example. That was the biggest hype I think the game has ever had represented by the steam players playing the game when it came out. So while getting specifics I am not looking for, getting little tid bits, like yeah it does seem like shops prices are high or from your data it does appear shops have an issue. I don't think is going too far. I know they have an NDA but there comes a point where you should keep your community updated instead of just clamming up with general responses. If @Duh_TaleWorlds thinks I am pressing him too much and wants me to stop I would. Both him, mexxico and Dejan have been forthcoming with me many times when asked for 'general' information over 18 months with no problems at all but when it comes to an abrupt stop it makes you wonder. I care about the game and it has really become my job as well as my passion and if I need to keep pressing till I am told to stop that is 100% what I will do. My weekly beta branch videos got views as people didn't need to get answers as they could just want a quick 4 minute video and get all the answers from me so it make it easier for everyone to just report it to people so they don't have to search for it. I don't think it's much to get general info about the game from time to time for a company. PR/ communication and building trust with your community is important, near silence isnt. But like I said if Duh doesnt want to hear it he would tell me because he knows he can talk to me as we have talked a lot about things in the game and I would resect their wishes.

What is the issue that you are experiencing with the game?
I am playing on Xbox Series X. The game crashes upon loading any and all of my saved game (loads about 1/3 to 1/4 of bar and crashes to Home Screen, no message or anything just crashes). I am thousands of hours into the game and I am nearly at day 3000. I have two Vlandian fiefs left before all of Calradia belongs to my kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom